Anxiety Community
bleeding sputum
About This Community:

A community of people with Anxiety offering support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

bleeding sputum

from last 2 years ,in every summer season i have been bleeding(along with sputum) from my nose.there is no feeling of pain but there is blood in sputum every time i blow those sputum out of my nose.

5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
It's caused by dryness and allergies, most likely.  I have had the same thing off and on most of my life.  Whatever you do, don't let someone talk you into putting petroleum products in there for lubrication -- they block the pores and make it worse.  You might try some unpetroleum jelly (sold in health food stores) or some aloe gel, just a little on a Q-tip, and see if it helps.
Blank
Try some saline drops to ease the dryness.  They're harmless and sold over the counter with cold remedies.
Blank
370181 tn?1428180348
Paxil is absolutely correct about the use of petroleum products.....as he said, they will do nothing except make the problem worse.
Personally I would recommend the use of a Neti Pot. It uses a very mild saline solution and irrigates not only your nose, but your sinuses as well.
Blank
recently i was undergone  CT scan and found that i was suffering from juvenile nasopharyngeal angiofibroma in my left nose(posterior nasal cavity,the mass extended from formen of sphenoid to pterigopalatine fossa and nasopharynx).one month ago i was operated by the ENT HOD of our medical college by lateral anatomy ,but i still fear that it may be recurrent .there is a thick scar mark after the operation extending from the left corner of my left eye to bottom of my left nostril and thats why i want to have nosesurgery(plasticsurgery),will it be succesfull?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
Blank
Joel78 commented on Jzabs's status
3 hrs ago
Blank
Joel78 is frustrated Comment
4 hrs ago
296076 tn?1371338074
Blank