Aa
A
A
Close
brains working overtime ..always thinking out things,assuming this or that
i am a very anxious and regular panic attack bearer. brain works overtime and keeps assuming things and thinking a lot of things.i cant regulate it.  it became so bad at times that if i couldnt get an answer to simple thing i started getting panic attacks and heart beat rose and god know what all not ...things have eased a bit but now attacks are severe when they come.  mind keeps loosing itself..i ma trying to control,read lot of things,trying to understand self and why is it happening,].Then GERD like issues of almost all the time having some heaviness in the left chest ,burps,acidity etc.. this all can be attributed to stress and panic attacks eventually..if i go out of the regular environment i feel better..less stress less anxiety and less panic attacks but then how many times u can get out of daily routine..i am aware that its all in the head and then goes to heart..  yest fail to control it..   any suggestions how to live easy...
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
If getting out of the daily routine solves the problem, maybe the problem is the daily routine doesn't suit you.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Top Anxiety Answerers
Blank
Arlington, VA