butterflyies in the stomach
hi guys...  for more than month, i have this bautterflyies in my stomach and in the first 3 weeks it goes up and down sometimes, but i lately have this bauuterflies in my stomach almost all the time , i except when im doing something else i forget it and when i returned like to lay down or to sit down and read something i do have those butterflies in my stomach and sometimes it goes all around my left body , i mean my stomach above in the left part close to  my heart.
so plz is there anyone can advice me  or help me with something to control this effectives irritating feelings. looking forward to hear from you thanks...
Oh no. Sorry to hear about this. This is my biggest symptom of anxiety... a NERVOUS STOMACH.... or I like to call them "bad butterflies" in the stomach.

It's a feeling of worry or fear... but you don't know why you have that feeling... which makes it worse. Am I correct?

Try relaxation techniques... breathing excersises... try to do things to take your mind off of it... like excersise. I know, it sounds easier said than done.

What helped me was a little anti-depressant and a mild sedative called ativan.

And seeing a therapist helped. =)

Does it affect your appetite? Mine KILLS my appetite.

If it's really effecting you and becoming a daily struggle, go see a Dr.

Theres lots of options out there. =)

Good luck to you and keep in touch with me if you have any questions. I know how you feel exactly!
I would have to agree with cnote.  If your doc says that it is probably anxiety related then there are many things you can do to try to bring down your nerves.  From relaxation techniques to counseling, all can be quite effective in my opinion.  My stomach gets tied up in knots when I am stressed out; unfortunately stress tends to do that to us.

Have you had anxiety issues in the past?  Do you or have you considered seeking counseling to learn about your anxiety?
I also have suffered from the butterflies in the stomach, but had a nasty outcome from it.  It's an adrenaline rush and it effects your whole body not just your stomach.  After a couple of weeks of the butterflies, I noticed my heartrate went up and stayed there, around 90bpm.  Then I developed something called SVT which is a heart arrythmia.  Guess what from?  The adrenline rush!  So try to control it with yoga, breathing and if that doesn't work, get on a beta-blocker that could reduce the effects on your body.  I wouldn't just let it go.