can anxiety or any of its side effects cause a small movable lump beside throat?
I had anxiety about a disease . Can i get a small lump(right side) i would not even notice if i dont press my neck . The only think worth wondering is that its slightly bigger than left side
Nobody can find lumps like someone with anxiety! And once we find those lumps, boy or boy, do we ever give them a work-out.

You said you had anxiety about a disease, but then failed to let us know exactly which disease. I'm going to guess it may have something to do with your neck/throat area?

Have you ever been to the doctor and they start feeling all around your neck? Know why? Cuz there's lots to feel in there. If I start to push around my neck and throat, I can find all sorts of lumps and bumps and weird stuff. We have a great many lympth nodes in that area and here's a fact about lymph nodes. They don't really like to be pushed and poked and proded and will often react by sort of puffing themselves up. Does it hurt? Do you feel sick? Do you have a fever? What made you even begin to start pressing on it? Often if we are coming down with something, even a common cold, our lympth nodes, which manufacture antibodies, will swell up, which is usually painful, and they will send out these antibodies to fight whatever possible infection may be invading your space.

I'm not a doctor, and only a doctor who has actually felt this lump can tell you what it might be, so I need to advise you to see your doctor and have it checked out.
It's probably nothing.
Peace
Greenlydia  
The disease was hiv by oral sex one encounter. I already got tested negative and asked a question about it before and got the answer from "teak" that i dont even need to get tested again. I felt the lump before two days when i was reading about lymph nodes . I also smoke  and i have decreased smoking recently . I also smoked some pot (hash) before a week.  And btw the anxiety is still present. About the lump, its more movable than my left side i have been playing with it and poking it for 2 days . Its invisible only way to notice it is to press it deep.What can it be ?
Its just beside my throat. Also i feel i feel my right jawline is more outward than my left. My ear feels wierd too.
This is about HIV?

I'm going to tell you exactly what Teak told you. YOU NEVER HAD A RISK.

You also did not have to test. HIV is not contracted from oral sex.

There are 3 ways you CAN contract HIV:
1) UNPROTECTED INSERTIVE ANAL/VAGINAL SEX
2) SHARING DRUG WORKS (NEEDLES)
3) MOTHER TO UNBORN CHILD

If you're not in any of those categories you had no risk.
I do not know what your lump is but it has nothing to do with HIV. It could be related to an STD, so you need a doctor to rule that out.
As for your jawline being out of whack and your ears.....man, I just don't know. Better make sure the doctor checks those out too.
This anxiety forum is NOT HIV specific. For that you need to look into the HIV Anxiety Group.
I also recommend you get educated about HIV so you won't have to deal with this kind of anxiety anymore.
I'll add the link to the HIV Anxiety Group in another post/
Here is the link for the HIV Anxiety Group.
I really wish you luck.
GL

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/HIV-Anxiety-Support/show/595
Thanks . I know i should have posted this in a hiv forum but they would consider it a violation because i posted excessively
Btw can allergies cause the lump? (because since my anxiety, my allergies have gone high)
Is it even a medical concern  if the jawline is out.?
And in viruses like hiv is it possible only one  lymph node swells?and how big should it be?
Lastly what about smoking?
Sorry for asking so many questions
Thanks again
I have explained to you that THIS forum is not HIV specific. All of your questions and concerns WILL be addressed in the HIV ANXIETY GROUP, for which I also gave you the link.

Besides the HIV Anxiety Group, you may want to look into therapy for your anxiety issues. At this point I think you need professional help.

Again, I wish you good mental health.
Peace
Greenlydia
I am feeling much better now. I think i will post a question in anxiety forum.
Thanks a lot
Peace
Hiv anxiety forum*