Anxiety Community
chest flutters
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

chest flutters

Does anyone else experience heart or chest flutters daily even though they have been checked out with heart tests?
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I tend to feel them all the time.  I have been checked out and told they were nothing to worry about. Remember, when we are focused on one part of the body we tend to feel every little ache, pain, etc, in my experience with this.  My original bout with anxiety came from concerns with heart health.  When I tend to focus on it, I feel it much more often than when I don't think about it; if the doc says it is not a problem, then focus on trying to confront the anxiousness over it...keep us posted!
Blank
370181_tn?1408130715
Just tag teaming with cj here for a second..........heart palps are a real "staple" of this forum, so you'll find plenty of information, advice, suggestions, encouragement and hope. You should also go over to the Heart Rhythm forum.........those folks REALLY know about PVC's/PVA's and will offer you a great deal of support.
Since you've been checked out and the palps have been proven to be benign, you now need to learn how to live with them, which isn't always easy because they ARE scary. But accepting that your heart is sound is your first big test..........accepting the palps as "normal" is the second.
It takes time and trust and "experience" to accomplish that. But you can do it. I've had palps since I was 13 years old........I'm 58 now and have had millions of them. Ain't dead yet!
Seriously, go to the Heart Rhythm forum.........it will be the smartest move you could make.

Peace
Greenlydia  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
Blank
mistakenidentity commented on Why You Might Have A ...
1 min ago
2005965_tn?1332671591
Blank
cannotstopworried added the Anxiety/Panic Tracker
3 hrs ago
Blank
Sean117 is ...from Brooklyn ny son ... Comment
5 hrs ago
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms