Anxiety Community
chest pain ,heart beat, anxiety

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

chest pain ,heart beat, anxiety

hi my name is vimal, i am 20 years old  healthy male. non smoker, non drinker, It all started with a disturbing pain on left side of my chest.i directly went to er , but in few minutes i started feeling well. It was not a strong pain but since it happened for the first time so i freaked out.Next day , docs conducted Echo test and Angiogrpaphy.
Now reports of Angiography was absolutely normal
And echo report was normal except for mild mr n tr and lveff=49%

But i got really scared after the event,started feeling like a heart patients .This was due to lack of counselling on the part of doctors. The just told me it was due to gas or muscular pain nothing else.Anxiety

i still experience same disturbing pain.

Right under the left nipple , something moved,a bubble forms, pain the armpit as well,,,, n some times stretch upto my right chest,

I started reading things on  the internet, now i also feel irregular beats (i don knw if it is normal or not)... though i never feel like fainting or lightheadedness, i just get freaked out as if i m going 2 have a heartattack.

I again went to a cardiologists, he conducted ecg , reports were normal only showed  rbbb , to my surprise my Echo reports dis time were absoultely normal. no mr ,tr n lvef=75.

I have 3 questions in mind
1)am I really suffering from a heart problem or is it jus anxiety ,or muscular pain. I would also like to mention that my mind is always preoccupied with  this anxiety.
2)I didn't felt strong heatrbeats intially, but now i've statrd feeling them.,is it also due to anxiety?
3)Y does my echo reports in both the case differ, first i was diagones with mild mr/tr second time no mr n tr.?

Please help me,,,i am too much dissappointed with this pain. Please guide me.
You sound like I did at 18 when I first started having anxiety I had no idea it was anxiety I really thought my heart would stop. I am no doctor but I believe it might be anxiety. I hope you find the help you need its bn 10 yrs for me and Im still struggling!
This most definitely sounds like anxiety. I have had several instances that sent me to the ER in fear for my life, especially when I am sitting there reading a book and all of the sudden my heart rate spikes to 160 and I feel like I'm choking. I had myself convinced it was a heart problem, but in reality it is anxiety. The mind has so much control over your body and you don't realize it. If you worry yourself sick, it will more than likely continue or get worse. You need to be researching strategies to help you cope with the symptoms of anxiety. I wish you the best.
Hi ... i m a deep thinker, i think a lot...dis troubles me a lot....i have seen a lot of docs n dey laugh at my situation say "son it is jus anxiety"... i wud also like to tell you all these months, in between i also usd 2 hav headaches n i thout it 2 be brain tumour or migraine..i went under a couple of mri while my doc continously told it was jus anxiety ...n wen i was under dis headches i neva had any chest pains.......weneva i m wid frends i feel lot happy......................... but my recent fear is arrythmia i developd a feat of it n every night i wake up in d nite thinking my heart wud stop.....do yu  feel d same.....plzz tell me ur story?
BigMidgetMama Diagnosed with Eagle Syndro... Comment
13. The hypochondriac's guide ...
4 hrs ago by birdie0907
TinaR10 commented on KeeLolo's status