chest pain
Hi my names rob and i suffer from anxiety i have for the last 2 years,I have really painful chest pain and also pain in both arms and stomach.It scares me so much and is also ruining my life,Have been to the hospital and had ecgs and seen a heart specialist.They tell me im fine its not my heart and that its anxiety,All i have had for this is a drug called propranolol....beta blocker.I cant help but think i have somethink wrong with my heart the pain is just to much,can anyone help or do you have what i do???please let me know.
It's not uncommon to have chest pain and stomach problems when you have anxiety. Your muscles tighten up. The stomach problems can be from extra acid. You're young and you've had tests done on your heart so it sounds like you're heart is fine. Ask your Dr about taking something for your stomach. Try to do some stretching exercises to help loosen the chest muscles.
I have  had two times when I've had chest pain from stress.  One episode lasted 4.5 months, after a car accident.  The second lasted 3 weeks and started after my attorney took me to court because I wouldn't sign the settlement check.  I didn't agree to the settlement and he did it anyway because he had too many cases piled up. Judge ruled in my favor.  Both times it went away on its own after I relaxed enough. I rely on a beta blocker now when needed.  The beta blocker stopped the heart racing also.