chiropractic/anxiety
can chiropratic care cure anxiety?
no, never heard of that
chiroprator say they can cure everything
I dont think so, but I always feel better and more relaxed after the visit.
There's a form of chiropractic called network, which uses much more subtle techniques than the bone crackers.  I saw one for awhile.  It's more like acupressure massage than ordinary chiropractic, and it was pretty cool.  But no, they probably can't cure anxiety, they can just help make it less obnoxious.  The only cure for anxiety is to stop thinking anxious thoughts, but hell if I've been able to do that.  Met people who have, though.
Yes, if the anxiety is due to a subluxation in the neck involving either the Atlas or Axis Vertebrae. My mother told me that she had terrible anxiety in her mid 20's and she went to hundreds of doctors and none were able to  help her. She finally went to a chiropractor, and after a few treatments, they were almost one hundred percent better. Her medical docs were even going to prescribe shock treatment, but, after her adjustments, she was a different lady.

It only stands to reason, if certain "networks" are being blocked, and then they are open, then sure, it can affect your nerves and most anything else. Our family is a firm believer in chiropractic. Another story, my mom had a block milk gland in her breast, well, the chrio did certain adjustments, and it opened. I was scheduled to have my ear drum lanced as I had terrible ear infection, the chiro worked on my ear and neck area for over an hour, well, the next morning, I felt it draining, and I was fine, no surgery. Oh, they are wonderful, that is the right ones are.

Just two days ago, I saw mine as I have been having horrendous neck pain and back spasms, well, they just got this new cold laser wand in and are trying it out. I asked if it might help my pains and such. Well, he used it for three minutes, the maximum amount of time for use per day, and by golly, I am going on day 3 with no pain at all, and usually, even after regular treatment, I still hurt. Needless to say, I am ecstatic.

So, YES, they can help anxiety, or other problems, especially if they are subluxation related.