constant butterfly feeling
I'm 19 years old and i've been suffering with anxiety the past year, but the past couple of weeks have been the hardest as i've just started back in college. I have feeling of anxiousness and i don't know why. Also butterfly's are flying round my stomach. Im unable to concentrate in college and today i even had to come home because I felt like i was going to make a fool of myself and everyone would see how much of a weirdo i was. Please help, this is ruining my life!!
you need to talk to a therapist. they will advise you what to do. depending on where you go to school, there may be mental health and counseling services available on campus. make an appointment and get help. I struggled with these issues all through college, and ended up underachieving, though I did graduate. Seek treatment, and see if your situation improves. If it doesn't you may want to consider taking a medical leave of absence until you have a better grasp of the situation. Remember what a huge opportunity college is, and don't waste it because of mental health issues.