constant off balance
Does anyone experience constant, I mean all the time!!! off balance/kind of dizziness feeling. I am not always anxious, just this. Along with this is a feeling of unreality that comes and goes. I just feel weird.
Yup I do. I'll be walking down my hallway and catch myself bumping into it alot. It's nerves. Anxiety. =) I have the feeling of unreality too sometimes. Kinda scary. But you know what, I've came to realize that its just a symptom of anxiety and that its OKAY, and it will be OKAY... and one day it WILL get better. =)

Take care God Bless!

-Chris-
i have been having the same problem 4 almost 2yrs...it is always there only when i am standing or walking..been to a million docs.still dont know whats wrong
Me too! About 1 1/2 years. Very frustrating. Do you think it's just anxiety? Are you very anxious?
I too have this same feeling. Only mine will affect me sitting down sometimes too. I feel kinda like i'm swaying and i know i'm not, reminds me of being sea sick if that makes any sense. I've had this for a long time now and i believe it's all anxiety related. And yes it is frustrating as it sometimes just makes me feel ill.
God Bless.
I also had the off balance/dizzy problem for the year that I decided to go off Xanax.  I almost become agraphobic.  It was the worse year in my life.  Almost had to quit my job at the time, could not walk in large open, shiny floor spaces...that was the worse.  Avoided the mall, the grocery, all shopping.  And in Vegas....OMG....I can't even describe the shiny floors and the noise....what that did to me.  
Please talk to your dr and get some kind of help whether it be drugs or therapy.  Do no let it ruin your life.  I almost did.
I GET IMBALANCED FEELING ALL THE TIME.  IS THERE ANY OTC MEDS FOR ANXIETY?
I MEAN I'VE HAD THIS IMBALANCE ISSUE SINCE SEP, 2008.  IT WOULD BE NICE TO FEEL NORMDL AGAIN.  I FEEL LIGHTHEADED, SLIGHT DIZZY, SPACED OUT FEELING ALL THE TIME.  FROM THE SECOND I STAND UP I MORNING.  I HAD MY BLOOD PRESSURE CHECKED WHEN I STAND FROM A LYING POSITION...IT WAS OKAY.  HOW DO YOU GO ON THRU LIFE WITH THE STRANGE IMBALANCE SYMTOMS?  I MEAN I FEEL DRUNK.  ANY ADVICE?  THANK YOU ALL!
For almost 7 months now... i have had this off- balanced feeling. I've had MRI, CT scan, ENG...everything turns out normal. I dont know what to do anymore. It has now turned into everywhere i walk i feel like im walking on a boat...and the off balanced feeling is only when im standing or walking never resting.. I'm very worried about having something like MS or some sort of incureable disease... what should i do next?
wow! everything everyone is saying I been going through for the past 3 months! it's horrible! I had a ct scan , heart scan , blood drawn and checked for vertigo! everything came back negative. I too from the moment I wake up. I feel spacey / off balance. it's hard to explain, it seams it only get's a bit better when I am resting laying down.
I struggle with dizziness/lightheadedness as well, but not nearly as bad as when my anxiety was at its peak a few years ago.

As you probably know, anxiety and dizziness go hand-in-hand. It's hard to believe that there isn't a more nefarious cause like a heart problem or neurological disorder. Couple things I've learned...

1. Go after your anxiety. If you can reduce it, your dizziness will also subside.
2. Don't hyper-focus on your dizziness or allow it to make you more anxious, because it's a vicious cycle. You've got to break the cycle. Just plow through the dizziness as best you can without paying a lot of attention to it.

I hope that helps!
Vertigo can cause that exact feeling. Makes you off balance and it can  make you feel drunk when your completely sober.  
I also get it.  It's hard to sometimes know if you have vertigo or anxiety.

What is the feeling people say that's unreality?