Aa
A
A
Close
constant pressure in head
Please please can someone help me.. I have had this constant pressure in my head for about 3 months now. it is in the top of my head down to my temples and behind my eyes.. my shoulders and neck are sore to the touch. I feel very foggy in the head and can't concentrate.. I go to bed with it and wake up with it. it feels like someone is pressing down so hard on the top of my head.. I went to the ER and my CT was normal no sinus blockage or anything.  had my thyroid and everything checked. all my labs are normal. I had an MRI done Thursday so I will get that back in a few days. I just wanted to see if ANYONE ELSE is having this same feeling??? its driving me absolutely crazy. please help?
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
well i did have this feeling while suffering from anxiety...are you eating healthy? getting some kind exercise? after i started eating right and doing exercise it slowly started going away but i do know how it feels...idk if yours is anxiety related but if you do have anxiety try to eat healthy and get some exercise in! it will help with the massive head aches alot!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
100% sure its tension / tension headache
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
100% sure its tension / tension headache
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
yeah I think ima try that.. I got put on a heart monitor so I cant exercise til thats off in 2 weeks.. but I was thinking it was anxiety or tension headaches.  but could you have one for 3 months on a regular basis. I can't get rid of it. its here 24/7 with no relief at all.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
242912 tn?1402547092
Blank
Jade59 commented on photo
6 hrs ago
168348 tn?1379360675
Blank
ChitChatNine . Comment