constant tightness in chest!!!
almost always my chest feels tight now going on a couple months, like dead in the center of my chest and in the solar plex area. it also makes me have the shortness of breath feeling aswellm and seems to be getting worse in the evening. i cant even work out anymore because once i feel my heart rate go up i get a panic attack. could this constant tightness that came out of no where just be anxiety?  ive had an ekg and a 24 hour holter monitor and everything id fine  they said. idk what to do there are so many possibilities of what could be causing this. i see a cardiologist in 5 days. comments greatly appreciated
Anxiety could very well be the culprit here, as many people with anxiety suffer with symptoms like yours.  But it's always good to rule out all other causes first and then address the anxiety.  If the Cardiologist says you're fine....you need to accept this so that it doesn't get out of control and start controlling your life.  Anxiety feeds off our fears and worries, so if you are given a clean bill of health from the Cardiologist....accept that you are fine to put an end to your anxiety.  If you are not able to do this on your own (many of us can't) then seek help via therapy on how to think differently and not obcess about your health.  I hope this helps and we're always here for you!