Anxiety Community
constant trembling in the body
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

constant trembling in the body

I have not been feeling ok laterly, where I have been experiencing constant trembling sensation in my body. I have really hard time sleeping at night, due to the trembling sensation that I tend to exprience all the time... I feel as if there is some kind of electric current going through my body,, that I cannot control... I do not not what to do.. Also I have used lexilum (Bromazepam) that one of my friends recommened, that relieves anxiety and worry, and relaxes muscles as well. I did not go see my doctor about this condition, since every time i thought that my state of feeling will improve,, but it didn't. Please if anybody can offer any kind of suggestion/advice, it would be greatly appreciated...... I do not even know if this is some kind of anxiety,, since i have been expriencing these sympoms every day over the past year.....
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
since it has been a year  it's definitley time to see the dr. to rule out anything else but sounds like stress . A check up will give you peace of mind and your symptoms will get better just from that. God Bless
Blank
Does the trembling start in your chest and then travel out into your body? I got one very bad such experience that lasted over an hour a week and a half ago, and I have been feeling this quivering almost daily since - as I am falling asleep (though nothing intense like the first time - see my posting "Strange New Quivering Sensation")
Blank
Yes, I have the same thing.  My dr. said it was adrenaline rushes.  Starts in my chest and radiates outward, my nose begins to run immediatley.  I take zoloft, a beta blocker and I have atavan for emergenies.  Nothing helps - well that's not entirely true, enough vodka will stop it.
Blank
When on Zoloft you shouldn't be drinking. I have been on it for years. You can make yourself really sick. I have the same combo as you. Use your Atavan and not alcohol. You don't want to shorten your life. Best wishes.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
1236893_tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee Great Comment
6 hrs ago
Blank
remar commented on Doctors Appt.
6 hrs ago
Blank
allinblack commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
7 hrs ago
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Top Anxiety Answerers
480448_tn?1403547723
Blank
nursegirl6572
PA
Blank