Anxiety Community
constant urge to urinate from anxiety? dehydration?

A community of people with Anxiety offering support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

so i'v had this strange almost constant urge to urinate for about a week now. it doesnt burn, theres no weird colors or smells or anything. i know it's not diabetes cause i have no other accompanying symptoms and in general I feel fine. I'd also like to think it's not a uti since it would probably be pretty bad for a week after. This has happened once before about six months ago after a 2 day stomach problem. at that time i had horrible diarrhea followed by constipation bloating and the same constant urge to pee. i was told by someone i might be dehydrated so for a week i layed off the coke and coffee and only had water and lemonade and juice and it just went away. i have a lot of hypochondria like tendencies and i tend to focus on sensation like you wouldnt believe.  i always assume the worst but at this point i cant imagine it would be anything serious because it would've gotten worse. it seems that when im very distracted it goes away but i dont know. i could really use some help.
Its probably your anxiety. I am the exact same way and I deal mostly with health anxiety. It always worse at night as Im trying to fall asleep because that is when my anxiety is worse. I could easily pee 3-5 times before finally falling asleep. It *****...lol.  Just started therapy so Im hoping to find some help. Its ridiculous and drives me nuts not to mention my husband who is trying to fall asleep next to me.  Its a lot less of a problem during the day when I am busier and less anxious. I hope it gets better for u.
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms