Anxiety Community
constant worrying, and anxiety

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

constant worrying, and anxiety

PLEASE HELP hello i am a 14 year old male and i have been having tons of problem for the past 6 months. First of all my whole life i have worried about many different things like how we exist, medical conditions and well being.Overall i am in great physical heath no medical problems. I have always felt good. But what happened a few months ago is all new.  It all started last september about half way in the month. I woke up and I felt completely different than i have ever felt. It started with racing thoughts, dizziness, dry mouth, shaking, sweating, constantly feeling warm. That lasted for about a week. then i had even more worrying, confusion, and just plain old not feeling right.  That lasted for about 1 month. Then in about mid october something new started brain fog which made absolutely no sense to me. I constantly felt like my head was heavy my body was sleeping and it was every day especially mid day. It seemed as if all the energy i have always had had just went right out of my body. So my concentration went way down.  I lost focus in school and things just started to get hard for me.  Then ever since november i was seeing things in the corner of my eyes that wernt there and i was afraid that i was hallucinating. So all of this has been going on since then.  So in november i went to a counselor and that helped some also i went to a doctor and they prescribed me zoloft 20mg which seemed to help with the way i felt physically but mentally it gave me thoughts about hurting myself and it just made me down. So i went back to the doctors again and they put me welbutrin and it seemed to have a very simmilar affect. Then now i am taking risperdal .5 miligrams in morning and night which seems to help some but it doesnt help completely. Lately it seems like every where i go things spin and im dizzy and things just look funny to me. I just want some kind of answer can anybody help pleasse???
I am not a DR but it sounds like maybe the medications are not helping, which sometimes means you are being prescribed a drug that is treating a condition that you do not have.  When I was your age, I know I went through a lot of hormonal changes and also had allergies quite badly.  When I was going through all the allergy problems I just kept thinking "Man, I wish I would just wake up from this bad dream."  I felt tired, but eventually I just snapped out of it.

Do you have any hobbies or play any sports?  Sometimes activities like these can help get you out of your funk.  Good luck.
My brother had really bad anxiety and panic from about 15-17 years of age, he tried the meds and same thing happend to him with the side effects, he went to some therapy but didnt seem to help much. After a few ER visits, he realized he wasnt dying, he just totally changed his way of thinking and kicked it. Good luck with everything.
Hi I am a 17  year old female, I m not sure if its a problem yet, but Im pretty sure it is, I have constant worrying all the time. I cant stop.  I wake up in the middle of the night worying and worrying and cant go back to sleep. I worry when my mom leaves the house to work think something might happen to her, I worry about my whole family and friends, I worry about my future, and I cant make it stop, Its taking over my life and I feel loke Im going crazy. Im loosing weight dramatically Im at 93lbs, I feel weak, I have muscle pains all the time, my back hurts alot. HELP
Dietary Fat Increases Vitamin D-3 A...
36 mins ago by gymdandee
melimeli commented on  cancer update
47 mins ago
nursegirl6572 Wishing my MH family a very... Comment
1 hr ago