cymbalta
How long til withdrawal symptoms stop?? It has been 2 wks and i feel alot of anxiety hot flashes, diarrhea and headache. Also what is a good ssri with the least side effects
How long were you on the medication and how long did it take you to taper off of it? In my experience, the side effects will and do go away with time.  I have never taken cymbalta, but have taken SSRIs and to answer which med is the best with the least side effect is, 'it depends...'  They affect us all differently and while one may like a particular medication another person may not prefer it.  I have had a positive experience with SSRIs, but I did notice some side effects whenever I started, stopped or adjusted the dosage (under a doctor's supervision of course).  When I tapered off of them, I noticed some side effects for about a month or so, but I also believe that my anxiety was already heightened do to the fact that I was coming off of it.

For me, when I come off a particular medication, my mantra is 'the slower the better."  If you are having side effects from coming off of cymbalta, why not share this with your doctor?  For me, good communication is important between myself and the doc that prescribed me the meds...keep us posted!