Anxiety Community
did not know where to post this.

A community of people with Anxiety offering support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

did not know where to post this.

7450561?1322510883
Hi I’m 21 my name is Joe, I have a list of neuropsychological ailments that I don’t take any medication for at the moment. This is the list here: ADHD, mild-moderate schizophrenia spectrum disorder (high functioning juvenile paranoid schizophrenic possible), tourette syndrome ( coprolalia), anxiety disorder, OCD, highly possibly aspergers and depression. I have not been on an ADHD med in years, because they gave me insomnia. I have been on both stimulate (concerta, adderall (adderrall)) and non-stimulant (strattarra) drugs. I definitely feel that concerta worked very well for me. I have been on several psychotropic medications and I hated the side effects of many of them. For  depression I have been on: paxil, Zoloft, amitriptiline, and webutrin. The only one that I would say did anything helpful for me was welbutrin, but that also tended to give me insomnia. I have been on a couple anti- psychotics (seroquil, abilify) but I only have mild bouts with psychoses. I have been on ativan for anxiety and it helped, but it messed with my memory. I  would feel terrible when didn’t take it, which kinda sucked. I don’t have much of a problem right now with insomnia, but I have been on: seroquil, ambien, lunesta, I hated waking up in the morning on them. I’m not especially that “bonkers” right now, but I have functionality problems that are bad enough to keep me from working or socializing.
Wow. That's quite a shopping list you got there.
Unfortunately there is no ONE single forum on this website that can deal with all of your issues. Not only that, but none of us, on any of these forums, is professionally qualified to give you the kind of help you need.

I'm sure you're sick to death of hearing that you need to see a doctor or a psychiatrist or the local voodoo case manager, but I'm afraid that is what you need to do. You need medications that few, if any, of us know about. You need a TEAM of specialists to help get everything under control.

You say, and I quote.......... "I’m not especially that “bonkers” right now, but I have functionality problems that are bad enough to keep me from working or socializing."

So basically, right now, you have virtually no life, no job and you're just waiting for the shoe to drop again. Not much of a life and I feel badly that it appears you have slipped through the cracks in our medical system.

I would urge you to seek out a psychiatrist who can begin putting a team together to help you. Please do this as soon as you can. If you wait until you have another "bonker's episode," it will be so much harder to get help.

I'm really sorry you have so much to deal with. It doesn't seem fair.
But there IS help, so never give up.
I wish you the very best
Peace
Greenlydia  

10356 commented on msdelight's status
1 hr ago
melimeli commented on photo
melimeli commented on mhv's status
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms