Anxiety Community
diffrent meds and side effects

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

diffrent meds and side effects

i am on zoloft and am not feeling so great i have been on paxil for 2 years and it was great then it like just stopped working or i talked myself into thinking it wasnt working so they put me on zoloft and i wanna know some other meds that might help i have panic and anxiety disorder and ocd please help if anyone can thanks
so sorry your so young to be going through all of this, i had stress when i was 23 i started having heart flutters and can i say i almost let it ruin my life, dont let it , move foward, dont give into it, your young and full of life, you have so much ahead of you enjoy , dont worry about all the health things, have you been checked out by a dr and you know your in good health if not go ease your mind that way when you start having anxiety you can say self your fine the dr says am healthy, its not easy but try it walk away from it tell it to get behind you . am i scared of storms . no they dont bother me , its a part of life and its always going to be there , look at it as it gives us water which we need to live with out that storm we would not  be here, we must have them, they are not going to hurt you stay inside, but know that we need that storm ,lighting is so pretty if you ever look at it . i do know that when you start new meds like zolof you do have side affects , dont think you have been on them long enough to get pass them, i had a friend on it she loved that med but after a year it stoped working for her now shes trying to find a new med. thats why i not take them , sooner or later you have to switch and there you are a gain with side affects, if you can take it thats great, but i will not and i have stress but i can handle it and work through it where some people cant and need that lift which is ok. she also takes a fast acting drug for the moment if she needs a little extra help like ativan,or something like that helps her get through it . you might want to sk your dr about it , try not to worry thats what brings on the stress. take care and live your to young to be boged down by health issuesse
Well, there is Xanax for immediate relief that people take in conjuction with an ssri.  It is not for everyday use though...it is an "in the moment" drug...however, there is also Klonopin.  Klonopin is an anti-anxiety medication that can be taken everyday, twice a day and helps keep away that horrible panic.  Please ask your doctor about these meds...see what is right for you!
Amandag78 commented on LindyTara's status
3 mins ago
Nighthawk61 commented on I have so much potent...
25 mins ago
Irisbritney ugh, why do i have to be su... Comment
36 mins ago