dizzy when laying down with eyes are closed
when i was laying in bed this morning...i started to feel like i was spinning kinda slowly...and then i felt like my eyes were gunna start to shake...but like when i opened my eyes everythin was fine?? i started t get really worried about it soo i had to get up??

has anyone ever experienced this??

please someone help me!!!!
I have had this of a night time, I usually stay laying down until I am tired enough but I try to keep my eyes open. It helps for some reason to open Your eyes and especially while Your head is spinning and you're put off balance it is best to remain laying down. Easier said than done I know but if it concerning You it may help going to see Your doctor about. Goodluck
do u think it is anixety related??? when do u have it?? do u think its an inner ear probelm?? cause im not dizzzy when i open my eys and it not like really spinning when i close my eyes...its soo hard to describe...
It sounds to me as if you may have Vertigo or Positional Vertigo.  I have it.  Now,  I'm no doctor but it sure couldn't hurt to ask about it.

=)
I am not sure in all honesty but apart from the Anxiety I am an overall healthy person. I get it in the night before sleeping
last night there was no spinning or anything...and nothing happened when i closed my eyes?? so idk what it is now?? like why it only happens sometimes...soo id think its vertigo or bppv b/c it isnt constant??
This sounds like true vertigo.  Vertigo is actually worse when lying down instead of sitting or standing.  You still must be very careful when walking or driving as your equilibrium is off and could cause you to run into things or have a delayed reaction.  Meclizine helps with vertigo but can make you very sleepy.  It actually is the only thing that helps me when I'm struggling with mine.  Once you have vertigo, you are more prone to getting it in the future.  Mine comes and goes.  It also helps to lay on your back with your head off the bed, a little lower than your back having someone hold your head up, and have them VERY SLOWLY turn your head to the right, straight up again, and to the left.  My doctor tells me to do this several times a day when I have it, and it does seem to help.  It does make me extremely nauseous, and freaks me out b/c I feel so out of control, but it does help the end result.  Inner ear infections, sinus infections, anxiety and other things can make you feel dizzy, but the spinning while lying sounds like vertigo.  Keep us posted...Best to you!
idk if it is vertigo b/c like it doesnt happen all the time and when i open my eyes still laying down....i dont feel dizzy...i think it is my neck?? idk...i have been constanly worrying about being dizzy for oever a year now...soo idk if it could also be anixety??

what are ur symptoms of ur vertigo?? like how much spinning?? is it ony when u move ur head a certain way??

i hope it isnt vertigo...i will not want to live if it is...
Well, whatever it is can be fixed...so please try to relax.. I think you should call your doctor and make an appointment ASAP.  Not because anything is wrong, but because this is really stressing you out.  Yes, it very much can be anxiety. Whatever it is, I can tell you, a doctor can fix it.  If it's with the ear, he'll probably give you antibiotics or drops, if it's anxiety, he will probably give you calming techniques or meds, if it's vertigo, he'll give you meds, if it's your neck, he can fix that too.  Only a doctor can say for sure what it is...so make an appointment and get checked out.  You will feel a lot better.  Vertigo is not anything that cannot be treated or fixed...Yes, it is annoying when it happens, but is VERY treatable, if that's what it is.  I am certainly no doctor and can only give you insight from my personal experiences, but every person is different. Keep us posted on how you're feeling.
There are several reasons you could be feeling this dizziness, or as rilsenic has pointed out, it could be "true vertigo." That you've been dealing with this for a YEAR now is long enough. It is definitely time for you to see your doctor about this and get it diagnosed and treated.

"rilesnic" had some excellent advice and suggestions and I think you should reread her posts.
I'm sure you'll be fine, but you must see your doctor about this soon.
Peace
Greenlydia
thanks for the replies....I hope it isnt vertigo...