Anxiety Community
does panic away program really work

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

does panic away program really work

hi there i was wondering does panic away program really wor k or do u thinck i be wasteing my money
I don't find them to work for me, but we are all different. I'd rather talk to a real person (therapist etc.)

A lot of those panic away programs and stuff are just wanting people like us who are desperate for a quick anxiety/depression fix to buy their program.

Some may work for you, some may not. It's all about trial and error. =)

You'll get there buddy. Hang in there.
I've never heard of "panic away" programs, but apparently they are a sort of self-help course. (?)
I have to agree with cnote that talking to a real person, either a therapist or p-doc, is going to be far more beneficial in the long run.
But, also as cnote pointed out, we ARE all different and these programs may very well work for you.
Perhaps other folks here have tried them and will offer an opinion.
I'm not against trying ANYTHING that may help, so if you want to give these tapes a shot, go for it. Unfortunately the adage "caveat emptor" applies here.
I wish you the best.
Peace
Greenlydia  
Lucinda Basset's program works for me.
It was very thoughtful of you both to respond to this posters questions. I'd just like to draw your attention to the fact that this thread, originally posted by "bud279" was written nearly two YEARS ago? I haven't seen good ole bud around for a very loooooong time.

When you see a post you'd like to respond to, take a good look at it and if you see an hourglass right after the title, please make note of the date. The hourglass denotes an OLD post.

MH is working on a way to archive these older posts for referrence, but unfortunately, they aren't quite there yet.

If you really feel strongly about something, pro or con, such as the Lucinda Basset program, you can write a journal piece on your opinion and experience on the subject.People will be directed to it when qued by the name "Lucinda."

You could also start a NEW post by simply asking if anyone on the forum would like to hear about your success/failure with a particular type of therapy or program.

While we value the old posts and the excellent information they contain, it's just nice to keep things up to date and current.

Thank you both and I hope we see you adding your thoughts and opinions.
Sincerely,
Greenlydia      
Nighthawk61 commented on oral presentation
26 mins ago
jameslynn19 is hoping for a good day! Comment
dan5678 is ... Comment
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms