exteemly paranoyed partner
When does paranoya and jelousy become skitzophrenia.my partner is extreemly jelous of me and wont stop with questions about who ive been sleeping with.Even though i know i havnt.Some of the things he comes out with doesnt make any sence and he tries to say that im lieing or i have forgotten what the question was that he asked me.hes always checkiing my phone.The other day he told me something that i had said and i know that i hadnt.he seems to think im lieng,or thers something wrong with me please help me im deperate to help him and our relationship,.
You aren't going to want to hear this, but the best advice I can offer you is to run...and fast.  I was in the exact same situation about eight years ago, which was also the onset of my anxiety.  He made my life a living hell...from about 50 fake ER trips to having a fake stalker to fake terminal cancer to making up stories about his family to making up things I said in my sleep, also checking my e-mail, phone, constantly not trusting me.  He got married and did the same thing to his now ex-wife.  People like that, in my opinion, will NEVER be better.  This anxiety has resurfaced for me and every day is a struggle.  I can't entirely blame that relationship, but it started the majority of it, and if I could change one thing in my life, it would have been to kick him loose long before I did.  We always want to help people, but sometimes we have to help ourselves and realize that we can't fix anyone but ourselves.  I know it's easier said than done, but please think about it.  People like that often don't change, and they take down the people they "love" with them.  I just went through two months of therapy and my counselor said people like that latch on to someone who has their life together, who is unsuspecting that other people can even act like that, and eventually they make the other person actually question their own sanity.  It sounds like this guy is trying to do the exact same thing to you and nobody deserves that.
I can tell you right now it doesnt sound like a schizophrenia at all. He is jealous and seems to be controlling. My first instinct is telling you to run however I know that you wont because you are desperate to help him. You can not help men like this, they can not change. Give him an ultimatum. Tell him to stop accusing you and to not touch your phone because its none of his business or he is gone. Trust me I have lived this over and over again this is not a healthy relationship and you can not fix it.