fear of death after a tragic loss
My brother died 2 months ago in a very tragic and public car accident. He was 36 yrs old. I find that coupled with extreme grief, I am having over whelming fearful thoughts of everyone else close to me dying. I am not afraid for myself, but for my children, husband and parents. I feel as if I am no longer safe. Is this normal?
I went thru the same thing after losing many family members including my son and grandson.  I think it is normal, but you need to keep an eye on it, because I live my life always waiting for the phone to ring, it's a horrible way to live.  I know my worry changes nothing and will help nothing, and it is a learned response from repetative losses. Having this constant worry is hard on you, and I think some grief counseling would help you a lot.  I'm so sorry for your loss, but your brother would not want you to live like this.  You need to stop this so you will be around and healthy for your family. I do understand, and nip this in the bud right now.  Again, I'm so sorry, and do take care.
Thank you so much for sharing your insight. I am also very sorry for the losses you have had in your life. Living in fear can be emotionally crippling. I will take your advice and look into grief counselling. Thank you again, and I hope you too will  find peace.
Please contact me privately. I think I can help you, but we need to discuss it first.  I'm not asking for money.  
I am sorry for your loss.  I understand what you are going through.  I lost my neice when she was 6 months old and honestly I don't think that I have fully come to terms with it.  

I am trying to deal with it because I know that it is contributing to my anxiety.  I hope that you get the help that you need and you can start living your life because you don't want the grief to consume you.

I hope you find peace.....
hello, im very sorry for the loss of your brother.

No one can fully come to terms with the death of a close one, but there is help for you, i would suggest to see a counsillor for this, they will advise you.

It can make us wonder too when is it time for us to go but we can't answer that, we must live our lives to the full and not worry about a thing,

i nearly died when i had my second baby and from that day i wonder if i cheated death and what will happen to me and when, i look 20 times for cars when i cross the road and when i have an anxiety attack i think shall i ring the paramedic, but i have moved on from that now and enjoy my life with my two young kids, we cannot live life worrying about death because we will regret this when we turn 90 odd and wish we could turn the clock back and not worry.

i hope you get well soon, enjoy life with your two children you deserve this

you'll always remember your brother and never forget him, he'll watch over you and your family :)
Am sorry for the lose of you brother. I lost my sister 3 years ago. A blood clot went to her heart and she passed on. I was so depressed. I even quit my job. I couldn't go back. I would just sit there and think of her all day! So, I got a job were I was keep so busy I didn't have time to think. Then one day I remembered what she was like in life. She would not want me to be like this. She was the type that would say;Hey what happens, happens. I know she wouldn't like me wasteing my life like this. I remember the good times, cry and move on. I do this for her and me.