fearful thoughts/Something is very wrong :(
Everyrtime i go to the gas station i think that any man there (who is pumping gas) will kidnap me or kill everyone. I know that that is not prob. true, but it makes me so scared. When my friend doesnt pick up his phone i think he is dead, and when his sister didnt pick up either i thought his whole family was kidnapped. I cant stand still my legs or arms or fingers are always moving very quickly. I have problems with drawings circles or straight lines because my hand temble very quickly when i try to draw. I chew my nails off all the time, and i pull my hair because it feels better (its like someone is pinching my hair, and then i spend a while looking for a specific strand of hair that is bothering me, and then i get rid of it.) (i also pick hair from ANY part of my body. I get random headaches. I spend HOURS thinking about college and homework, and in the end, i never get ANY done. I cant concentrate. And because of this im failing classes. I have random quick head movements that are almost like "twitching".
:( I dont know whats wrong. I am 15.
You need to tell your parents about all this, they love you and need to know.  They can make sure you see the proper doctor and get the help you need.  Tell them right away so you can get on the road to recovery, and feel better.  Everything will be oaky and take care.
:( my parents are very un-understanding, about everything. they always tell me that i am a liar and that i am stupid.
They would never allow medication, and i allready go to a pschycologist, but every like 2-3 weeks because our insurance wont allow any more :(
and my parents dont even bealive i should see a psychologist.
I'm sorry to hear this.  You need to talk to your school counselor or principal if need be.  Getting them involved can help to convince your parents that this is real.  Are you discussing all this with your psychologist, because he/she could talk to your parents and make them realize that this is a real problem.  Keep talking until someone listens to you!  You're not alone, we hear from a lot of teens, and there is help.  You can also write what you are feeling and put it in a letter to your parents.  When they have to read what you are feeling, this seems to make them truly hear what you are saying.  Nothing is lost in the translation.  You're fortunate that you are seeing a psychologist, this may be the route to go with your parents.  I do wish you all the best and take care!
I dont know how to talk to a councelor :(
I have made appointments but i never show up because i get too scared. I have no idea how to talk to them.

and my psychologist has not told my parents yet. But whenever she tells my parents things, they disregard them and say that i am a liar, and that those things never happened.

and thank you so much.
You have to show up and you have to talk.  You can start by writing down what you wrote here and give it to your counselor.  Ask your psychologist what you are supposed to do if when she address something with your parents, it gets dismissed? Ask her how are you to get better?  I know you're young, but you have to fight for yourself and your rights to be heard and taken seriously.  Counselors understand that they see teens with some serious problems that are difficult to talk about.  If you write down what's going on and just show up and hand it to them, they will take over from there and ask you some questions.  Just be honest in how you feel, this way you don't have to worry about saying something wrong.  Look how you've opened up here, a big step!  I know you can do this, please don't give up.
Oh ok, I will try. Thank you so much :)
You have been a great help :)