Anxiety Community
feel like i'm losing it, want to be normal again

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

i am kind of relieved to read that i'm not losing my mind, and these things happened to other people. i had little anxiety attacks but was albe to control them some what, without medication. i got the iud removed in sept. and put on the pill which i have never been on. i didnt think it would be too much of a problem excepet i statred noticing i statred losing my patience more easliy, and every few days i would get a quick little pain in my right arm, which i told my dr. about but i guess wasnt to concerned with. then this last month stress started building more with work and home, started the inactive pill then i completely lost it. crying feeling that i might have something wrong with my heart, and something bad was goin gto happen to me. every tinge i felt, or headache or feet/hands falling asleep was a heart attack or stroke waiting to happen. then 4 days ago started the active pills again, thought all these thoughts would go away but the panic and worring is still here. went to the dr. and she listened to my heart said it sounds great and that its my anxiety. i thought i had it under control. she prescribed xanex which i dont want cause i dont want to get dependent on them. i think its my levora birth control pills but i dont know. i even made an appt. for a consult about having my tubes tied. just cause i dont want to take any hormones. i want to be normal again and be happy but now i'm just crying and worrying and scared and feeling aches and pains. and trying to figure out if it is anxiety or not.
Hi, I'm a nutritionist.  I also used to suffer from anxiety until I went on meds.  My advice to you is to get off the birth control pills NOW.  They are terrible for your body and they may very well be effecting your mind.  Until you decide what to do about NOT getting pregnant learn NFP which is "Natural Family Planning." (Google this)  You'll learn how to tell what days your fertile, then you just refrain from having sex on those days, and what days your not, so you can have sex.  No pills.  It works best for married couples of course because then you don't need to worry about using rubbers either.  If your anxiety problems don't get better once you've been off of the pill for about 2 months, consider going to a dr and getting on an antidepressant.  Good luck!
labyrinth28 longing for jannah Comment
10356 commented on Pat1956100's status
Alnan commented on Tramadol & Ultram...