Anxiety Community
feeling spaced out
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

feeling spaced out

So i've been smoking weed for pretty much a year straight and i turned 18 a month ago. i recently had an anxiety attack and was diagnosed with "anxiety depression" which ive been using "Rescue Remedy" (a natural medicine to calm n reassure) because i do not want to use chemicals for my body to have myself needing it everytime. i had been feeling nausious, needy, anxious and most of all spaced out for the first couple of weeks. i have quit smoking weed for about 3 weeks now and plan to not smoke it ever again. I now am feeling really spaced out everyday and my vision is well...not that great if im feeling spaced out. i really dont know what is wrong with me and it does scare me. i want to know whats wrong with me. please help!?
Related Discussions
336415_tn?1212363142
hi, i smoked weed 4 at least 7 years straight then wen i started havin anxiety due to personal problems  i stopped bt when i stopped just like that i noticed my anxiety got worse as i didnt quit slowly! I think in your case that is whats caused you to bring on the attacks so suddenly wiv ur body withdrawing from the weed so quickly! Dont worry as time goes on you will feel better, i dont really suffer that bad now i have the constant dizziness and chest pain now and again! I just tell myself the anxiety cant harm me and u must understand this too! I understand how u dont like being by yourself and u find urself becoming needy of other people as i dont like being alone and have a 2 yr old son to look afta! u have to realise no one can help u even when u r having a panic attack you have to stop relying on other people to get u through it you can only and will get through it by urself! U will be fine! It can nt kill you (remember that) good luck
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
Blank
IndigoIris commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
7 hrs ago
Blank
blockhead123 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
7 hrs ago
Blank
Paxiled commented on Important Factors Typ...
11 hrs ago
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Top Anxiety Answerers
Blank
Paxiled
Arlington, VA
Blank
anxiety860