"foggy head"
Can stress and anxety cause pressure in head, and vertigo? Lately, I have had trouble focusing, have "tunnel vision", feels uncomfortable to even speak to a person sometimes directly, because of sensation in my head is foggy, disconnected, developed occasional eye "twitch". Sometimes just walking on the street, I find myself not walking in straight line, will kind of stumble almost if equilibrean goes off in a "drunk" sort of way. Head feels very "foggy", pressure in head "squeezing" feeling, I used to feel just the occasional "spacy" kind of feeling in my head, but now there is a physical pressure. I have been a dancer for years. And now my balance is totally off.

I recently got out of a three year relationship that was very challaenging and stressful, and find myself thinking about my "x" a lot, and replaying in my mind different events that were stressful. Could I be suffering from post traumatic stress? I'm not on any meds, go to gym, eat well.

I have always had trouble focusing, and "reading", but I have 20/20 vision, so I know it's not my sight. I have trouble getting through my work day, I can focus for a little while, then need to go home and then go to bed, I feel the need to sleep a lot, but nights are often restless. I even dreamed of my "x" last night.

yes it can , it makes me feel like am out my body sometimes or i just cant focus on anything or i hear you talking but am not really there . and yes on the post stress i had that for 3 months really bad when my mom went through cancer surgery i was a mess it took me 4 months to get over most of it thanks to ryan on here he helped me get the right meds ,  are you taking anything, if not talk to your dr see if you can get something just to get you passed it than come off meds what i did . good luck
Last fall I had a two week vertido occurence. The out of body feeling was really bad. I went to the Dr. and he said my ears were seriously plugged. Also my anxiety at that time had raised its ugly head. My ears were cleaned and still it was 10 days or so before I could walk in a straight line without grabbing the walls. My Dr. prescribed a antihistimine but I did not notice that it worked. So your anxiety could be making your symptoms worse. Going to the Dr.would be a good choice.

Keep in Touch
Yes, anxiety can cause these problems.  I often felt the same sensations.  Have you seen a doctor about this though?  If you have symptoms, it is usually a good idea just to get it checked out sometime.  Stressors and anxiety can take its toll on the body and the mind. Have you talked your about your feelings over with a mental healtcare professional?
Buddy, I feel for you.  This happened to me 8 years ago when I split with a girl I loved.  I thought the foggy head was caused by a neck injury and even got my mum to take me for a brain scan.  I felt like I was looking through a cloud all the time and could not concentrate properly.  I then went to work as a holiday Rep and had the best time of my life.  When I got back I realised my foggy head had gone and finally realised what no doctors could tell me; I had moderate depression.  Since then I have lived happily but have recently got thye foggy head back.  I've just bought a house and had a baby in the same year along with sitting my final year at uni so loads of pressure plus my GF has post natal depression which doesn't help.  I went to the doctor and told him I think I'm depressed and he agreed and diagnosed me with moderate depression.  I have to wait two weeks before he will do anything about it but will let you know.  I am 99% sure you have the same thing as me.  If you are better now let me know how you did it.  This is terrible and if you can help I will pass it on.  If you do still have it all I recommend is leave the situation causing your anxiety and have as much fun as possible.  Worked for me last time.
Hi Have you ever figure out what this was and did you get over it?  I'm experience the same symptoms and I just started a stressful new job