Aa
A
A
Close
`freaked out totally
im scared sh...... ive had headache since 3am this morning with severe neckache im led in bed petrified my heads gointo blow up as some of you know i have a bad fear of them misdiagnosing a brain aneursym i know theve got the scan wrong im going bk to the a/e cause i cant take no more they just send me away they think im mad im not im ill just no one believes me someones got to listen to me ive got 2 little ones to look after im notf..... crazy
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
do you think it's allergies? i get really bad headaches with my allergies. what about needing your neck adjusted? if it's out of place that could cause a headache and neck pain. i hope you feel better. take care. Remar
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Have you tried acupuncture?  Someone just told me that it helped them wonderfully today, if you can find a good one that is well recommended, it might be worth a try to help with the neck and headaches and perhaps the anxiety.

We are here to help when you need us all.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I'm really sorry you are feeling this way. Do you think you could get a second opinion so you could have confidence in the doctor's diagnosis? Sometimes it's really a good thing to get a second opinion. Please take care. Donna
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
hi there yep going go get another opinion really got to get a grip on it its ruining my life in its own way cheers
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
Blank
Sonyaxo commented on MY cuz
Dec 05
675718 tn?1449992146