Anxiety Expert Forum
hand and feet tingling

This expert forum is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders. All questions will be answered by a medical professional or expert.

hand and feet tingling
I recently donated blood and the day aftrr had a weird sensation in my forearm and hand that blood was drawn from. I even had tingles down the left side of my body. I've never had any problems from donating blood before. It's now a week later and both hands and feet are tingling and even falling asleep while I'm sleeping. I do suffer from generalized anxiety and have since I was about 18, I'm 25 healthy non smoker.
I'm sorry but I don't have an answer and have never heard of that before.  I hope you get back to normal again soon.
Anxiety Tracker
Track Your Anxiety