Anxiety Community
has anyone used prolent (food supplement)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

prolent is a food supplement by sanesco.net it helps balance serotonin and other brain chemicals that cause anxiety , depression, obseevive compulsive and more. It has amoni acids and enzymes, 5htp and b6.

Has anyone used this before from their holistic docotr or alternative medicine doctor? If you have used it how did you feel on it? did it help? and for how long were you on it?
i know this doesnt help you but ..i can look it up and do a study on it for you....i can do stuff on my computer that came with the software. i can ask around because my mom has a lot of friends who have really bad anxiety that take stuff...so does my mom..she has bad anxiety. but i will do a study and ask around!

if that helps....

have a good day (:
I did a search of the Medhelp drug database: nothing there. And I did a search with google where there was plenty of promotion but no peer-reviewed or double blind study results and nothing at all from any recognized research or medical institution. On the greenwillow sales site, I found little pearls of wisdom such as this:

"Some important neurotransmitters of the inhibitory family are serotonin and glycine . is a monoamine neurotransmitter found in small quantities in the CNS, blood platelets, and, more abundantly in the enteric nervous system of the gut."

"are serotonin and glycine . is a monoamine neurotransmitter"

Say what?

And you ingest the stuff as a "serving," says, the website not a dose. You medical professional is called a "clinician."

Then, on the Sanesco (manufacturer's website), there is this friendly disclaimer:

"These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."

And so, they tell you what it is for and what it does, and then tell you that it is NOT INTENDED for those things.

Hellooooooooo ooooh?

But let's suppose it probably will not hurt you; in that case, it is like chicken soup for a cold. Can't hurt.

I hope.

For more on the whole subject of supplements, etc., see my journal entry, "Medications, supplements, and vitamins -Oh My! "

And if you DO try the stuff, you tell us: how did it work for you? Please.
I sell those.  50% off now.  Call my clinic 970.278.0900.  -Esther
I've used Prolent by Sanesco in the past and it is wonderful!!!

It's NOT a drug, therefore the site must have a disclaimer. Notice all websites for all supplements( double-blind research or not) have disclaimers. The FDA pushes drugs and is trying to make it difficult for companies ( even doctors)  that use supplements ( nutriceuticals) to go against the pharmaceutical companies. Even MD doctor shows on radio or tv programs must have disclaimers.

Prolent is not usually a stand alone product. First your doctor orders the  tests for your neurotransmitters.  The company then prints out a very informative report based on your results and, your detailed symptoms, along with a personalized protocol specifically for you. This may take two- three weeks.  Then your doctor has a detailed consult with you to explain your results and which products ( NOT drugs) are best to heal your neurotransmitters.

I took three products to begin with. I was not able to be retested months later and have products adjusted, if necessary, to finish the program of
totally healing. I can tell you within a couple of months I was a new
person!!!! Low to no anxiety, depression and no panic attacks!!!!  All without toxins being given to me by drugs.

A year and a half later, ( without Sanesco's products) with an extreme amount of stress, I retook the lab tests and am awaiting my doctor's consult. This time I will stay through the whole program through the maintenance phase!!
I take prolent, lentra, contegra and adaptacin and they are all helping me. I've had a lot of trauma in my life and deal with anxiety and depression. When I try to go on prescription drugs, ie"ssri's, I get every single side effect known to the drug and then it doesn't go away and I feel worse. With this program in place from the Sanesco labs, I am getting better and I'm getting better naturally.
LindaMeacham, have you been retested to continue on this program? I have been taking the Sanesco supplements for a week now. I have hypothyroidism, adrenal fatigue, polycystic ovarian syndrome, neurotransmitter imbalances that I have been having many symptoms for over the past year that have gotten worse over time, so I sought help. The products seem to be working. I have had more energy than I did in a long time. I was so fatigued and tired that I slept many hours and had muscle weakness and was unable to function day to day. My brain fog has seemed to let up. I take Lentra, Prolent, Tranquilent, & Adaptacin that are supplements provided by Sanesco. I am also on Armour Thyroid 1 grain/day, Aldactone, & Progesterone.
@hono13, lmeacham & mer41,

i have been searching all day for TAAT reviews.  i have been suffering from some kind of brain thyroid problem for nearly 6 years (i kept getting diagnosed with depression but i knew it was a brain issue).  i just starting seeing an alternative doc and am getting my sanesco lab results this wednesday (yay!). i wanted to be educated about what i have b4 i go and to also look at reviews of other people who have used these supplements.  i've tried a lot of supps on my own without doc supervision without success and know that i have to do my research b4 spending a bundle.  i'm glad that i found your reviews.  i hope this message reaches you and you update your progress.  i'll update mine.  i should start remembering things soon.....yay!
imanny2015 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
1 hr ago
Meganann123 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
1 hr ago
specialmom, and TinaR10 commented on Shannon79's status