Anxiety Community
havent posted for a while

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

havent posted for a while

hi guys i havent posted for a while, i have been managing a lot better until today. as many of you i suffer anxiety concerning my heart. anyway today i have had pains of course in my left arm and just now i got really bad chest pains in spasms that lasted about 4 minutes, i went all hot and my eyes were watering. im so scared it was a heart attack. i feel a bit better now but i still feel hot and im really scared my BP is 114/77 pulse 80. please help
Your BP and HR are right on target from what I know.

I also have heard that Hot and Clod flashes, as well as chest pains are Anxiety related.

If your heart is skipping beats or adding extra beats you can feel them in your pulse. (This would include a heart flutter) Everything your pulse does, is what your heart does.

Hang in there, take deep breaths, relax drink some water and everything should pass.

thanx, if it was a heart attack do u think my bp and pulse would have been bad? i know anxiety causes chest pains i lived with them for years these were a bit more extreme although im still here typing away and breathing!!!!
I am in the same boat as you.. I have heart anxiety.  I get pains down my left arm and in my chest.. etc...  Which scares the **** out of me.  I keep telling myself that if I was really having an heart attack, that it's gotta be the longest heart attack ever.  lol.   I don't take any meds cause the side effects don't like me, and I have an anxiety to meds also.  I do take a valium if it gets REALLY bad.  I might take only 4 a year.  I try to ride it out.  I do notice that if I eat a lot of sweets my anxiety goes up and I get more chest pain.  I also cut out all caffeine.  I will have the occasional tea, and even then it's usually decaf, but that's it.
Just wanted to let you know that you are not alone.

Good Luck

Stacy
thanx hun im the same meds scare me and yes i must have had 3000 mini heart attacks!!! its **** aint it, im fed up of the pains and set backs. im a de-caff freak i wont drink coca cola no more and i really crave it. sometimes i get scared to move incase the dreaded heart attack comes it like having a disability, i hate the left arm pain and all the stuff that goes with it.
Oh, same here.   When the chest pains are worse and my left arm hurts, that night I will go to bed and just pray that I wake up in the morning.  It's so sad to have to live this way.  I want to enjoy traveling and stuff, but it's hard cause I am always worried.  You would think that it would go away at some point.  But I am starting to wonder.

Stacy
Hi, I'm a nutritionist.  Next time this happens, take an aspirin and then get yourself to the ER.  I'm worried for you two.
now im really worried AGAIN i have been going through this severly for over 2 yrs, i have had loads of heart tests all came back normal. if i took an asprin and went to ER everytime this happened i wud literally be there 50 times a week!!!
your post has scared me
hi i have been having chest pains for the longest time about 4 montha and i also have the anxiety with my heart, i feel that im having a heart attack every 5 minutes and the chest pains  make everything worst, ive also had a heart echo and they say everything is fine im so scared everyday living like this, i feel for u also wat do you do to to cope
hi there i have read all ur forums and i have to say that we are exactly the same!! i have chest pains and under my left arm. im 25 and from what i no healthy i have anxiety but mostly i get the anxiety after i get a sharp pain and then i think im having a heart attack and then i think im dying and ive had ekg's like 10 times and they always say im fine i dont no whats wrong please email me id like to talk more with u ***@**** or im britt682 on here i am worried and most people think im just having an axiety attack and tell me to calm down well how come i radumly get pains then when im not even anxious?..
Hi, was checking in after reading your posts and wanted to throw a suggested reading out to you all, The Ultimate Mind Solution by Mark Hyman looks at the brain /body connection and how the systems of the body are all interrelated. An imbalance in one triggers issued in another. The book gave great ways to aid you brain and body in becoming balanced again and eleminating from many illnesses and conditions. Worth the read. It helped me understand how my adrenal system was affecting my neurological system particularly the levels of GABA in the brain, a neurotransmitter that helps the body regulate anxiety in the body, a system that directly affects ones cardiac and respitory systems. Very insightful suggestions for healing. Very reputable doctor of medicine with an established clinic that treats patients with an array of issues. Worth the read.
Swollentoe, and Amandag78 commented on Amandag78's status
1 hr ago
gyspy09 commented on gyspy09's status
Meganann123 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...