Anxiety Community
head burning

A community of people with Anxiety offering support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

head burning

Hi everyone,
Have been reading all the stories and I have excatley the same symptons , I get head burning and tingling in my arms and legs around my face and at the back  of my head. Have been to my GP and had all the blood test and they all come back normal, BP in normal range, I am low in iron so on iron tablets magneismen, I have been on Zloft since my husband died 6 years ago,It drives you crazy and I am always worried something terrible is going to happen to me.
Welcome!  Anxiety is very rough sometimes, especially with all of the very real physical symptoms that so many of us experience.  It can really be frightening, not to mention, increasing our anxiety on top of that!

What kinds of treatments for anxiety have you sought?  Have you tried therapy?  Grief counselling?  You say you've been on Zoloft since your husband's passing, have you had success with it?  If you have, and you're noticing a spike in your anxiety, it may be time for a dosage adjustment, that is very common with these meds.  Have a pow wow with your doc to see what you can do.

Hang in there...you're not alone!  Also, I'm very sorry for your loss.
i honestly think it your paranoua and not to be mean but it also sounds like you got anxiety
gymdandee commented on Make A Shake That Wil...
53 mins ago
otakugenx commented on Sep 6th->Dr. Swift...
dayna852 commented on Make A Shake That Wil...
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms