Aa
A
A
Close
1602540 tn?1297686519
head burning
Hi everyone,
Have been reading all the stories and I have excatley the same symptons , I get head burning and tingling in my arms and legs around my face and at the back  of my head. Have been to my GP and had all the blood test and they all come back normal, BP in normal range, I am low in iron so on iron tablets magneismen, I have been on Zloft since my husband died 6 years ago,It drives you crazy and I am always worried something terrible is going to happen to me.
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
480448 tn?1426952138
Welcome!  Anxiety is very rough sometimes, especially with all of the very real physical symptoms that so many of us experience.  It can really be frightening, not to mention, increasing our anxiety on top of that!

What kinds of treatments for anxiety have you sought?  Have you tried therapy?  Grief counselling?  You say you've been on Zoloft since your husband's passing, have you had success with it?  If you have, and you're noticing a spike in your anxiety, it may be time for a dosage adjustment, that is very common with these meds.  Have a pow wow with your doc to see what you can do.

Hang in there...you're not alone!  Also, I'm very sorry for your loss.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
i honestly think it your paranoua and not to be mean but it also sounds like you got anxiety
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
18 mins ago
4059843 tn?1465214932
Blank
mishymoshymarcy Find me where the wild thin... Comment
5 hrs ago
Blank
Paxiled commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
8 hrs ago
Blank
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Top Anxiety Answerers
Blank
Arlington, VA
Blank
MI
675718 tn?1449992146
Blank