heart flutters
So today in school when i was in class my heart started to flutter. So i went to the nurse and she said i was fine. then i gym my heart did a real scary irregular beat. Ive been to the cardiologist and done all the test and he said im fine. It just scares the crap out of me when it happens. I wish i didnt have to go throught this.
It really is scary. I have had them for years. As well as all the testing. Its hard to believe that nothing is wrong when you can clearly feel an offbeat or a flutter. But everyone has them. Anxious people tend to get them more often and notice them alot more. I dont know if it will help at all, but you actually do in time, learn to accept that its ok and that it wont hurt you. When I have them now I do notice but I pretty much have gotten to the point where I notice and then just ignore. You are young and healthy, as hard as it is, when you feel yourself have a funny beat try and remember that you are ok, young, healthy and have seen a specialist that says you are healthy. Hang in there. I know its tough
Hey my name is Sebastian . I am in the same exact situation. My heart is always skipping beats and occasionally flutters . The skipping I have learned to accept but when it flutters omg it scares the **** out of me !!!!! I have severe anxiety and it usually happens when I'm feeling fine which is why it scares the crsp out of me! I hope we all learn to accept and overcome this flutter thing because it's really not a good feeling or way to live.