Anxiety Community
heart flutters

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

heart flutters

So today in school when i was in class my heart started to flutter. So i went to the nurse and she said i was fine. then i gym my heart did a real scary irregular beat. Ive been to the cardiologist and done all the test and he said im fine. It just scares the crap out of me when it happens. I wish i didnt have to go throught this.
It really is scary. I have had them for years. As well as all the testing. Its hard to believe that nothing is wrong when you can clearly feel an offbeat or a flutter. But everyone has them. Anxious people tend to get them more often and notice them alot more. I dont know if it will help at all, but you actually do in time, learn to accept that its ok and that it wont hurt you. When I have them now I do notice but I pretty much have gotten to the point where I notice and then just ignore. You are young and healthy, as hard as it is, when you feel yourself have a funny beat try and remember that you are ok, young, healthy and have seen a specialist that says you are healthy. Hang in there. I know its tough
Hey my name is Sebastian . I am in the same exact situation. My heart is always skipping beats and occasionally flutters . The skipping I have learned to accept but when it flutters omg it scares the **** out of me !!!!! I have severe anxiety and it usually happens when I'm feeling fine which is why it scares the crsp out of me! I hope we all learn to accept and overcome this flutter thing because it's really not a good feeling or way to live.
Week of 27/7 to 02/08
1 hr ago by otakugenx
blockhead123 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
Amandag78 commented on Feeling real and tryi...