heavy feeling in chest
Hello-

I was wondering if anyone gets like a heavy feeling in their chest along with suppressed palps and gas?  I know that's a lot in one but that is the way I felt this a.m. and it scared me.  It was like I could feel the gas pressure (I assume that's what it was) and it was making me have palps but I couldn't release the gas, so I got a caffeine free coke and I feel much better.  I wasn't sure what was going on w/me......I was getting very anxious.  It's still there a little bit, but I can tell it's the gas causing it.  I ate a lot of cheese yesterday for lunch and I think it's had a bad effect on me.

I almost worked myself into a frenzy when the palps tried surfacing, but I just kept trying to breath properly, which was also very hard.  Sometimes I feel like I am losing it, I swear.
I think I know what you are feeling and have felt it before also.  Mine will tend to get worse if I worry about it.  I relate it to my anxiety and my digestive track also.  I hope you are feeling better.  I know how you feel when you say you feel you are losing it.  Sometimes, I wonder if we would be better off!!  LOL!  Thanks for your support with my dog's passing.