Aa
A
A
Close
heavy feeling in chest
Hello-

I was wondering if anyone gets like a heavy feeling in their chest along with suppressed palps and gas?  I know that's a lot in one but that is the way I felt this a.m. and it scared me.  It was like I could feel the gas pressure (I assume that's what it was) and it was making me have palps but I couldn't release the gas, so I got a caffeine free coke and I feel much better.  I wasn't sure what was going on w/me......I was getting very anxious.  It's still there a little bit, but I can tell it's the gas causing it.  I ate a lot of cheese yesterday for lunch and I think it's had a bad effect on me.

I almost worked myself into a frenzy when the palps tried surfacing, but I just kept trying to breath properly, which was also very hard.  Sometimes I feel like I am losing it, I swear.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
165308 tn?1323190145
I think I know what you are feeling and have felt it before also.  Mine will tend to get worse if I worry about it.  I relate it to my anxiety and my digestive track also.  I hope you are feeling better.  I know how you feel when you say you feel you are losing it.  Sometimes, I wonder if we would be better off!!  LOL!  Thanks for your support with my dog's passing.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Blank
Weeroy commented on These are some Tramad...
10 hrs ago
406584 tn?1399591666
Blank
10356 commented on stilltrying1965's status
Dec 01
Blank
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Top Anxiety Answerers
Blank
Arlington, VA