Anxiety Community
help me please

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

help me please

hi im 14 years old, i have smoked weed about 6 times. since the last time i smoked weed (about 4-5 weeks ago) i have gotten anxiety and depersonalisation (diagnosed myself) it used to happen at random times in the day but never in the morning. now Its already happening when i wake up. It really worries me and makes it worse, i get bad thought that dont go away. Does any one know anything about this? anything would help. thanks
Weed is a psycotropic and have heard can lead to unnatural enlightenment. Wisdom normally comes to us over a lifetime of living experience but weed and lsd can cause internal self check systems to let go. In a spiritual sense these are called charkra movements. The theory goes that there are 7 levels of knowledge and most of the time we live and function in the bottom one or the lowest level one which is in our groin area the top one is at the top of our head. Pictures of Jesus with the halo is an example of this. Energy is stored in each level and normally gravitate to the next one up over a slow process and we have the feeling that we are getting  smarter. Weed can make the jump from the bottom one to the top in a single jump.
When the feeling comes again try not to focus on it and the charkras will settle down. It will help that you stop smoking weed.
We see this problem all too often.  You can search the forum and find all kinds of similar tales.  Drugs often trigger an anxiety response, and the result is chronic anxiety and sometimes the related symptoms (such a derealization, depersonalization).

My advice to you is to stop smoking weed completely (if you haven't already), and address the possible depersonalization and anxiety with a professional.  The DP WILL resolve, once you've addressed the anxiety.

Best of luck to you, update us when you can!
I forgot...also, one of the BEST ways to help minimize DR/DP is distraction.  Keep yourself and your mind busy.  The less idle time you have, the less your will notice the DP.
Thanks guys im going to go to a psychologist and yes i have stopped smoking weed!
it goes away and comes back. I get it all the time but its not very bad, today all of a suddon it got really bad for no reason, all i was doing was walking up the street talking to my friend. i havnt had it like this since i first got it and i havnt smoked or taken any drugs or alcohol since
Do you?
1 min ago by mishymoshymarcy
Angelinawu uploaded a new photo
53 mins ago
C198 commented on Is Psychosomatic Pain...