Anxiety Community
help??? whats wrong with me??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

help??? whats wrong with me??

panic attack feelins most days, what is this???
I suffer the same or similar issue. I was diagnosed with essential tremors, but i think there is more to it. I shake and tremor and cannot stay calm or get calm with-out medication. Every tiny event, makes me shake like i am severely nervous. It's embarrassing. I have now become very depressed over it.  
Same here. Im going through the most horrible time of my life. Anxiety every day... man... this *****. Sorry to mention this, and hopefully I wont offend you but I dont trust meds, and my only hope that I have very good hope in, is god. Just started to read the bible,and getting closer to god. I truly believe god is gonna help me go through this. Im so sorry you both girls are felling like this, I completely understand you and know how miserable life is with anxiety, and panic attacks. Get well soon... best wishes =]    
Just coming off of a panic attack.  I too have turned to God.  I pray every morning to make it through the day with what I have to do.  I ask God to relieve me from this anxiety and depression.  I have prayed a lot for others who are suffering.  Reading scripture and inspirational quotes helps.  It is really hard to rid your mind of the negative thoughts and the "what if" thinking.  I know God does not want me to live the rest of my life like this.  I have so much love in my heart and want to share the love of God with others.  I have gone from being an "in control" person, business owner, and caretaker to being a complete unstable mess in the past few months.  I know my life has more purpose than this. God Bless everybody who knows the horror of this anxiety.
WOW, you and I have LOTS in common "rondoo" I have this nice cars, living a  great life, people always telling me about my nice cars, and also since Im a drummer people always telling me that I was super bad-*** drummer(sorry) around my towns, but that only gives you peace of mind for a little while, and makes you a person that you're really not. Now I wish GOD takes my cars away, for people to say that I suck at drums, for people to not even consider me, for me to just make enough for my beans mortgage and milk. I would give that up within a blink of an eye, in order for god to give my normal life back. My point. We don't really consider god, unless we find ourselves in trouble, or some kind of illness. Good thing is GOD doesn't care, as long as you look for him. To all the people with anxiety, and depression. This is all mind stuff, some sort of loneliness in your heart. Look for GOD, and just be patient. God will take all your problems away. An apology if Im offending or going against anybody's beliefs....        
I told my husband that I would gladly give everything up and start over again if I could have my physical and mental health back.  I mean that with all of my heart.   I can't believe how debilitating this depression and anxiety is.  God must have a plan for me to allow me to go through this.
specialmom, and nursegirl6572 commented on nursegirl6572's status
22 mins ago
melimeli commented on melimeli's status
44 mins ago
booba77 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
49 mins ago