Anxiety Community
help with racing thought

A community of people with Anxiety offering support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

help with racing thought

Hi I do hear the ringing in my ears all the time and also so sentitive to loud noises and hear the same conversation for years and the prase is that I think I am to blame for all the insults and hurts that I imagine even though they are not real most of the time, and I also pace back and forth and can not sit stil on the phone, and get paranoid at work , I think I am not doing enough and need to change all the time, paranoid of loseing the job...............what is this? thanks Margie
It's sounds like anxiety and maybe some other emotional issues.  But I'm not a doctor, so you need to see a psychiatrist and get a diagnosis and go from there. You don't need to live like this, there is so much help for you, so take the first step and call a psychiatrist and start working at getting better.  You're not alone, we all understand what you're enduring and are always here for support.  Therapy can be a big help with all this as well.  Take care.
otakugenx added the Weight Tracker
MH Community Mgr commented on Bubulous's status
melimeli commented on melimeli's status
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms