Anxiety Community
help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

help

is anyone out there to help me deal with withdrawals from invega 3mg...put on as a trial basis, now can't afford the medicine.. and my xanax was stolen last week.... i have none.. i don't abuse my meds.. never had this problem before.. in a bad state now for several days that keeps getting worse by the day...don't wanna look bad to my dr.. he has helped me with my ptsd...so hurt and don't understand what my head is doing.. the medicine was working.
invega is an antipsychotic for schizophrenia.  Do you have that?  And you really can't just up and quit these meds, especially Xanax -- they can have a wallop of a withdrawal.  You have to stop them slowly.  You say you have PTSD -- were you in the military?  I ask because most drug companies have programs to help people who can't afford medication, and veterans are better treated than others in this regard.
I meant to add, if it's true your Xanax was stolen and you have no record of drug abuse, your doctor should just give you a new script for the Xanax.  This can be a dangerous drug to just stop if you're taking it regularly, so they should be amenable to getting you some more quickly.
i am bi polar and the dr was looking for something they never tried yet since i was 17...i guinee pig because i am also borderline.. dual disorders.. in which PTSD is was brought on from being robbed and kidnapped....several years ago ..I was taken from my work...been through years of fear...i will try to contact the company that makes invega...see if they can help me.. i still feel withdrawals...its making me nervous.. i did get the xanax back...i'm not mentally where i was at.. it was better with the mood stabalizer...tried so so many different meds through the years...i have dual disorders, the other is being biploar...
specialmom commented on AnnieBrooke's status
Jade59 commented on atthebeach's status
specialmom commented on specialmom's status