Anxiety Community
hot flushes

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

hot flushes

can someone tell me if you are anxious if it is possible to get a hot flush. I an currently anxious about something which makes me nervous. Each time I go out in the cold air and come back into my room, I feel a hot flush come on for a few minutes. I sort of go hot and then slightly sweat. It has worn off now and I am not flushing at the moment or sweating. does what I said sound like a hot flush? I do not have any fever, my body temp is normal. The thing is it makes me feel even more nervous when it happens, because my fear is to do with waiting for an std test and I keep wondering if it is the std doing it or just the anxiety.

thanks
yes very normal to have flashes with anxiety i can tell when am in anxiety, because of hot flashes /chills
hi thanks for your reply. Can you tell me if what I experience sounds like what you get?
yes it does i have them i sweat and than it goes away and sometimes i get chills after it , it can be a all day thing or happen once a day or once a week just depends what my body is doing.and yes they seem to happen when am on my anxiety mode, i do not belive ity is std, i know i dont have std and i get what you get,
mishymoshymarcy If you think you've tried y... Comment
rocketgirl1210 I have returned! :) Comment
refills, and 10356 commented on clean_in_ks's status
Apr 30
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms