Anxiety Community
how can i get these unwanted thoughts out of my head?

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

Ok so this may sound crazy but i have severe anxiety and over think things. I watched the new scary movie devil inside and ever since then have been scared to death. ive been scared im going to go crazy i didnt want to go but i was pressured into it please help me im so scared.
My suggestion comes from my experiences with anxiety. I would find some one you can talk to and get all the thoughts out into the open. I normally find some who doesn't mind if I rant on and on for hours on one subject. Praying also helps but I know some people don't believe in that so do what's most comfortable to you.
this is total anxiety! I have really bad panic attacks and anxiety and I watched the exiorcist and I was having horrible anxiety and start to feel like i was going crazy and thought oh no what if i am having the same thing as the girl in the movie. And I was also prrssured in to watching the movie.
Just know It's not real and that should make you feel better, after all how could you have watched the movie without all those cameras and directors and make up artists on set? It's just a movie with no relevance to real life
I too have this fear , hate it its not fun!!!
Me too
i have a trick i use that you might like to try. Imagine a glass full of water and it is muddy and full of dirt too. All cloudy. Kinda like your mind full of those dark thoughts ok? We want clear water to drink----like we want our mind to clear of those thoughts.
     If we can just let the water sit after a while it will clear----but with the anxiety that is not possible---to be still? Ha! Not likely. But we can get busy generating positive or "clear" thoughts. On purpose. Like pouring clean water into the glass---just doing that will soon clear it up. So even with those "scary" thoughts looming in the background----you are reading or watching or talking or just thinking only peaceful type thoughts. A bunch of 'em. One right after the other.  For me---easiest is to watch a funny movie!  if necessary----a bunch of 'em.
      So get some popcorn and have a positive movie festival or laugh-yoga  or comedy club. Be creative. And one day hon----hell maybe one hour---you will be fine.

omhome

let me add:    research is showing the same healthy and stress reducing results from just laughing on purpose with no reason at all to real laughter!
Mostly i think because doing it on purpose (especially around or with others) usually ends up with uncontrollable "real" laughing!  Try it and see. You can hardly keep yourself from the real thing!  

om
imanny2015 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
nomorebenzos ha Comment
melimeli stress Comment
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms