Aa
A
A
Close
how long does Buspar stay in body?
I went off Buspar on Sunday.  So, it's been 3 days.  How long before Buspar is totally out of my system?  I was only on it for 4 1/2 days.
Thanks...
Cancel
10 Answers
Page 1 of 1
GREAT!!!  Why would I still have some of the side effects?  Like the bad taste and smell??
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
242912 tn?1402547092
LOL!  Buspar has a half life of 3 hours?  Looks like the only real use this drug has is to make it's manufacturer lots of money.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
467977 tn?1262718347
Yah Buspar is a JOOOOOKKEEEE!!!

I mean, sure it might work for some, but for those with severe anxiety/panic attacks, Buspar is not the answer.

I'm glad you posted this question!!  My last Buspar was this past Saturday.  I was on it for a month, and it did nothing for me.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
So what I have read buspar only stays in the system for 3 days? Is it a diasapan?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
1923177 tn?1323302950
I was on it for only 5 day's=& maybe it was just me,but I want to warn people-it made me VERY suicidal! seriously! day 2 of not being on it & am not feeling that way anymore,so,I DO!! blame the drug.Try not to become a "Gennie Pig" as I have been through so many yrs!!say NO!! if you don't want to try something,that IS!! your right.hope I helped at least 1 person here,know it's not you,it's the D***!! drug!,Lori~(panic disorder & depression)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
7168080 tn?1389746891
Buspar as well as any medication has an effect on a persons chemical makeup. Each person is different with their chemical build and thus medications act according to this. I have been on Buspar for some time and must say that it has helped a tremendous amount. I hope that you find something that works for you. Good luck all
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
480448 tn?1426952138
Just FYI, this thread is old and hasn't been posted to since 2011.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
It ***** an it will give u the worst headache ever...well it did to me I only took it for two days not even the full dosage it was supposed to be a half of a 15mg but I took only a corner piece an it gave me horrible headaches an my anxiety was still there.....did anyone have the same side affects as me
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
480448 tn?1426952138
This is a very old thread.  Please start a new thread:

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/new_with_new_subject?forum_id=71

Thanks!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Top Anxiety Answerers
Blank
Arlington, VA