Anxiety Community
i always feel like something bad is wrong with me

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

im always afraid im going to die or something bad is going on insde my body i have random pains all the time but right now for the last few months it hurts to breath in my back and the ront of my chest sometimes mostly in my back ive been to the hospital like 9 times in the last few months and nothing everything comes out clear?? so my question is if this is anxiety why is it lasting for months like this? is it normal? please help me i dont know what else to do!!
Since all check out at the hospital your breathing pains are probably from heavy breathing from your fears of dieing or getting sick. Youve most likely hurt your lungs and pulled a muscle in your back. As far as your fears go, you should be thankful you dont have any disease because when you get diagnosed with one there is no turning back. I was diagnosed with cancer 3 years back and had 35 radiation treatments and now on a wait and watch program to see if i will have a normal life span. So get all those crazy thoughts out of your mind and enjoy being desease free or do you want to trade places with me. Your fears are real but your desease is not and if you want to see a sickness in action go to the cancer treatment ward at your local hospital and i assure you when you get back your fears will be gone. Your fear will turn to joy in that you are not one of us.
dave
dave
i know and im very sorry your going through all of that i know my fears are crazy but yes your right it could be a lot worse then just a fear im praying for you dave i hope all turns out well for you and anyone else with cancer and thanks a lot for helping me im learning to control the fear and trust me you have help for sure and ill keep you in my thoughts and prayers!!!
Thanks Niki, your very kind. Just try to think of nice things when your fear thoughts come to you. Think of shiney wet puppy dog noses, very cute kitten ears and licking sticky tounges! Control your thoughts as these determine where we go in life. Think positive. and again thanks for your prayers but ill be ok as have come along way in treatments.
dave
Jkhiele commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
Ruthy55 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
refills commented on atthebeach's status
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms