Anxiety Community
i am a 13 years old girl and my mom acts really bad with me

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

well,i tell u guys the story
I am a thirteen years old,from a rich family and I started dating on grade 3 there was nothing physical and later on I got my laptop ,my parents did not allow me to open facebook but I opened one secretly and I used to talk to  him  and in the middle of june I got caught and  my laptop and ipod were snatched I had no ways to talk to him so I tried my best to forget him by doing that my grades went down I was an A+ student and then turned to B .I was really depressed and later my parents decided to change my school which I didn't want I tried really hard to make them understand then later on i went to grade 4 in the same school and by some person i bought a illegal phone with my money  and then some how i got a message from my boyfriend telling me this that ''huh how could u forget me like this i am dating u, you don't talk to me at school and etc'' i tried to make him understand but it didn't work so i had to breakup and later in grade 5 my parents were suspecting a lot but i tried my best to recover from depression and in the first term i got A- then in second term B+ and then in final term B+ again i didn't know what to do my parent hit me for no reason my dad is a person who only tell me and my sister this ''did u eat anything?,do u need anything,Did any thing happen,is ur mood sad'' OMG  even if he says if we need anything we wont get anything anway i have a landline which barely works and to talk to my friends i use my mom's phone whenever i take her phone for a minute she's like u don't have to talk to them i am like Wtf i have a life too what am i going to do in these holidays there is nothing to do in this famiy u can't go outside the house, u can't go to school with ur driver,pickup must be done by my mom i am so pissed off i don't understand they wont give me anything forever i am not allowed to ue my DSI omg not even y PS3 wtf then why did u u bring it in the first case pfft my mom acts really bad i want to know what should i do i get my mom's laptop to listen songs when she goes for a walk i hardly get inside my email and this site i need help pls tell me what to do
You're extremely young and you seem like you just want to rule your own life. You disobeyed your parents and now you suffer the consequences of it, because you are young and they have every right to take things away from you if you do something wrong. That's what parent's do. I would stop stressing about the boy you are trying to get a hold of, it's just a little school crush gone wrong. Instead of going on the computer, doing things you aren't supposed to do, how about you actually obey your parents and maybe they will turn around and give your stuff back. I believe if you do something wrong, especially to your parents, they are bound to find out and punish you. I would just worry about being a good kid and getting good grades in school.
I feel you are not old enough or mature enough to understand that rules exist for a reason. The fact that you are concerned about a boy..indicates you have low self esteem. How do I know this...I have been in your shoes. I did whatever I could to get the attention of boys and men. I later struggled as I got older because I felt that EACH guy was the ONE.  I AM now 46, but I felt that if I had a boyfriend at a young age, more guys will be interested in me. I'm sure you can finish the rest of my story on your own. I will ask you to do one thing..I believe you have the impression your parents have no clue and no right to what they are doing. (Yes or no) you have been on this earth for 13 years. As much as you may believe that you are tech savvy, and feel you have the latest information..EXPERIENCE is the ultimate teacher. I guarantee this boy will break your heart...especially if he will not respect that you have rules and standards to obey. If he cannot be understanding of your situation, then he does not respect or care for you. I feel that if you break the rules to see him, you believe he will know how much he means to you..but mark my words he will not think of it like you will. I myself have been with not 10, not, 20, but over 40 men in my life..I hope you can trust what I am saying to you. If he cannot respect ADULT AND authority rules and regulation, what makes you think he will respect you.

My grandmother found out about my encounters..and caught me in the act too. Had she not been a disciplanarian ..I would have not finished school, I would have had multiple children with multiple fathers, and on welfare. As much as my Grandmother ruled with an Iron hand..I owe it to her for not allowing me to drop out, I joined the Navy, married and had one obedient and happy and thankful son..obtained my nursing degree at 34 years of age. I now live by myself because my son is 20 years old and living on his own.
Kermit the Hermit One good thing about music,... Comment
TinaR10 commented on OctoberMommy2014's status
MusiciansWish1990 Had a nice long bike ride a... Comment