Anxiety Community
i dont know why!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

i dont know why!

When I was at class 10 then I was tensed about my ssc exam and it was difficult for me to sleep at night.My gastric problem began from then and at night the gashes jammed my chest and I felt anxiety and started to think that I would not live more but I could not understand then that it was happening from the gastric problem rather thought my heart was not working well and anytime heart attack can happen to me(that time at tv i saw in drama that people die suddenly by heart attack).Then i started to do a strange thing that is i always try to fell my pulse rate to understand whether it was running well as i read from my science book that the normal heart rate is 72/mints.Thing was going like this and suddenly one night I thought that i was going to die at that moment as i was not finding my pulse :) and the hole night i could not sleep.After that my parents took me to a doctor and he pescribed some medicines for the gastric and some vitamins.The result from that incident is that i always started thinking that ( maximum time whenever in a stressful situation ) my heart will be stopped at any moment and i will die.Besides this i have also fear of big diseases like brain strock,cancer etc etc which makes my life painful.I also have fear for future if anything goes wrong.I know very well that it's all my immagination and I always fight with these sort of things.Now i am 31 years old(unmarried) and still fighting ... please advice how i can fight in a better way(i took sometimes some sleeping pills at night .5 mg for better sleeping) and can get relief from this.Please help me...
Depression *****
2 hrs ago by Irisbritney
Irisbritney I enjoy helping others like... Comment
mele48 That burden you're carrying... Comment