i think i have anxiety
I have trichotillomania and its caused most of my hair to drop out.. I have to wear a wig, and in grade 7 i got it pulled off and everyone made fun of me.. its been a year but I Feel the weight of that event on me and thinking about it happening again makes me Feel very scared and I have trouble breathing and I have to sit down.. do i have anxiety?
I THINK THAT YOU ARE HAVE A LITTL EBIT OF ANXIETY AND I WOULD TELL YOUR TEACHER OR PRINCIPLE ABOUT THE KIDS MAKING FUN OF YOU BECAUSE THAT IS NOT FUNNY AT ALL. I WOULDVE DONE HIT SOMEONE FOR MAKING FUN OF YOU I HATE THAT STUFF SORRY FOR BEING SO NEGATIVE BUT ITS NOT RIGHT. BUT YES DARLIN I THINK YOU HAVE A LITTLE ANXIETY
whenever u get to the point you have trouble breathing sit down breath in thru your nose to 4 very slowly then exhale very slowly to 5 and repeat it under u can breath right agian
Thanks you so much but Ive moved schools because of it and I'm just really scared