i think i have hiv
i recently had sex with a shemale who I believe has hiv as many people have told me she has after the intercourse, at first we were having protected sex and after a few minutes it was fine condom still on and then the next minute after putting it back in I realised it felt different, the condom was off so only a matter of maximum a minute we were having unprotected sex what make it worse is I have a sore on the tip of my penis ( I had this even before the intercourse) and im not circumcised which I heard makes it more likely to contract it. after a week went by I started developing symptoms first being sick for 2days then had a sore throat for 2days  then a cold for 2 days then a runny nose for a week and now a dry cough for a week and a small blotchy rash on my chest and now mouth ulcers no fever though or tiredness. are these normal symptoms? I know the only way is taking a test. the incident was 4 weeks ago if I was postitve would it text positive now?
We have an HIV forum here at Medhelp. I think it would be a good idea to post your question there because they can tell you when you should get tested.
two things will help you feel less scared:  see a dr.----take a test. Easy to do to address your worries. And hooray for you for wearing protection (which we know is not perfect.) Good luck young man.      omhome
You may have started out protected, but unfortunately, the bottom line is the condom came off and you then had unprotected insertive sex so you definitely HAD A RISK AND NEED TO TEST (The amount of time of the unprotected sex is irrelevant)

ARS symptoms will not show up for 2-4 weeks post exposure, so your symptoms were most likely a bug or more likely, anxiety based.

You should test for other STDs NOW.

You will NOT get a 100% CONCLUSIVE test result before 12 weeks post exposure.
ANY test you took now would NOT BE CONCLUSIVE.
I wish you the best
Greenlydia