Anxiety Community
im scared untill have bad dream..

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

im scared untill have bad dream..

im 24 years old.i always scared to be alone.sometimes i cry a lot when i cant handle my stress.i scared that no one wants me.i scared im losing my fiance even our relationship is great & when i get sleep,i always have bad dream & panic when woke up.im losing my confindence bcus of it.i easily panic,stress & lost appetite.it chonic pain?so what can i do to improve & get my life back on track?
Make a list of things you need to do. Number 1 would be a doctor. Tell him what you have just told us. Not saying he will put you on medication. That can be dicussed between the two of you. But from there I would say a good therapist. That would be my number 2 on the list. Just to sort out your thoughts. Why you are thinking as you are. Where it is all coming from. Ways to deal with things when you do feel anxious. The dreaming is normal. Bad dreams and our fears go hand in hand. If we are having a bad time of it we will have a few nightmares. Everything on your mind comes out in your dreams. I am sure they will go once you begin to sort things out. So get yourself to a doctor. That's your first step. From there things should begin to pick up. Keep us posted on how you are getting on.
I would definately see a counselor or therapist and if you need to, get on medication to help you while you are trying to get a handle on life. I know what it's like to be afraid to be alone, to cry alot and to have bad dreams and panic. God has helped me through counseling, meds., and meditating on the scriptures. Get the help you need. There is no need to suffer! Studchick
i have tried take some supplement vitamin B12,folic acid to reduce my stress but it not helping too much.it only last for couple day.i have try to go caunselling programme but i couldnt say much about my problem.i try to let ot go but some of it i couldn't get it out.when i stress i cant breath properly.it like something stuck on my throat.
That's normal with anxiety as far as the breathing is concerned. A counilor should be able to teach you how to breathe in the right way. Inhale calmness and exhale stress. Or so they like to say. Here is a link to check out. It may help with that side of things.

http://www.ehow.com/breathe/

You have to learn how to talk and be more open with the person who is trying to help you. They are there to work with you. Not against you. Trust them. That is how we make progress.

As for vitamins? If your problem is really bad you may need something a little stronger than vitamins. Just to get you back on your feet.
Alnan commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
52 mins ago
TinaR10 commented on TinaR10's status
1 hr ago
Shenana2014 commented on I just wish people wo...
1 hr ago