implanon
i am sooo glad i found this site i am 19 years old i have my 1st baby 4 months ago..i have never had depression or anxiety and i grew up around a mother who was addicted to cocaine...after i ahd my baby girl i had normal feelings ya know from the huge hormonal decrease some anxiety...well about 1 month ago i had the implanon put it bc i thought that was the best BC and so did my dr...well about 2-3 weeks after i started having awlful panic attacks and anxiety so i was put on effexor 37.5 3 weels later it was getting worse so they put me on effexor 75 the depression got better but the anxiety hasent,....at times i feel like im not here like i dont even want to be in my own body i have no reason to be like this i have a wonderful husband and a beautiful daughter...also i have had my period since the day i got the implant....this isnt like me i also am tired and weak feeling all the time my vision has changed....it just hit me that the implant culd be the problem so i am calling mt dr mon. and i want this thing out i am not myself...has anyone else experienced these symptoms??? if so any advice??
HEY  brookejackson29
Hey brookejackson29
Hit the wrong key!
There seems to be some controversy with this implant.
I understand that in England it was pulled off the market
and the mfr was working on a better one.
There are forums for this and you can do a search .
A friend had a terrible time with hers, went to some forum and realized this problem is more widespread than what she was told originally, following the onset of her many symptoms!
She felt like "guinea pig". Evidently she had it removed before totally messing up her life!
Please do your own research on this.
Hope you find the answers you're looking for.
Blessings
Nikodicreta

Hey :)

I am reading through the recent posts on this anxiety forum and noticed that there is a recent post about implanon, with 131 responces!! If you didn't see this yet you might want to read through it!! Hope you are feeling better! :)  

Dearly,
Ash
Hi can someone help me please ive had the implant in for 11 months now since the birth of my second daughter and Im getting it removed in two weeks time as i have such bad skin.i have never had a spot in my life not even when i was a teenager Im 23 now and i dont like going out the house.since the implant was inserted it was fine at first but after a month i started getting spots i thort this would get better and they would go but they didn't they just kept getting worse.can someone who had acne from the implant and got it removed please tell me if my skin will clear up once the implant is out