insecuritis
Help!!! I've found this site after a long and hard chat with the Samaritains, who were great!!
I'm so insecure, I distroy every relationship, freind or partner. As long as it is someone I can be close and have loving relationship with I'll break it. Why do I do this!?!?!
I have a fantastic boyfriend, with whom I've been open and myself as much as I will allow so far BUT I'm distroying it, I feel so horrid, he's layed back and not done anything wrong.
I've spent 30yrs alone rejecting sisters, brother and always being the sh*t stirrer at school- yet another way of pushing people away.
I'm lucky to have my partner but why am I pushing him to the limit?? I can't bare the thought of being alone anymore so why punish my partner??
Oh... and I can't spell!!
Rx
I'm not sure you found the right forum (this one being on anxiety disorder) but I feel your pain. It sounds to me that you need some help healing you before you can handle a relationship with anyone. I learned the hard way that he won't make you whole, that only you can do that, then you'll be a good partner for him. Take some time to heal you first. Lots of love and luck...