Anxiety Community
intense ringing in ears and my vision almost completely blacked out, he...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

intense ringing in ears and my vision almost completely blacked out, help!

I used to suffer bad anxiety issues, it all went away like 1 year and a half ago...two days ago all of a sudden, i was sitting down than i stood up and had (what i hope it is) a panic attack, i had intense ringing in my ears and my vision almost faded. i had a headache and had nausea. i'm really worried because yesterday and today i've been feeling really bad, i get headaches that get me dizzy and weak almost all day, with dim vision and all, fear of death and i am all depressed and scared, i don't really know what is but i have a feeling it could be a brain tumor. i am really scared, i hope its just anxiety like it was a year and a half ago.  
ps. yesterday i drank alcohol, and it all went away with it, the headaches, the fear of death..everything, i felt fine being kind of drunk.
please help me somebody
thanks
please someone help me, im really scared and have fever right now
please someone tell me something, las night i had really bad fever and headache, today i am having trouble walking because of the dizzyness. i am really scared
Seems like we are both looking for answers and no one is replying to our posts.

Not sure what you're going through, as I am not a doctor - but the first thing I can tell you is not to compensate what you're feeling by getting drunk in order to assist with the feelings you're having. That's just going to get you in a whole other world of issues, as far as I am concerned. Just an opinion, just a thought.

If you're really that worried about what's going on right now, I would think it to be within your best interest to go to the ER or a doctor to have them check you out OR at least give you the reassurance that you're in need of right now.
thanks alot for responding, yes i will see the doctor today. i will not be able to feel better if I don't get myself a ct scan, you know how anxiety works (i hope its anxiety) i am CONVINCED i have a brain tumor =[  
GodiisAlmighty commented on A very inspiring colu...
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status