Anxiety Community
intense ringing in ears and my vision almost completely blacked out, he...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

intense ringing in ears and my vision almost completely blacked out, help!

I used to suffer bad anxiety issues, it all went away like 1 year and a half ago...two days ago all of a sudden, i was sitting down than i stood up and had (what i hope it is) a panic attack, i had intense ringing in my ears and my vision almost faded. i had a headache and had nausea. i'm really worried because yesterday and today i've been feeling really bad, i get headaches that get me dizzy and weak almost all day, with dim vision and all, fear of death and i am all depressed and scared, i don't really know what is but i have a feeling it could be a brain tumor. i am really scared, i hope its just anxiety like it was a year and a half ago.  
ps. yesterday i drank alcohol, and it all went away with it, the headaches, the fear of death..everything, i felt fine being kind of drunk.
please help me somebody
thanks
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
617474_tn?1329808620
please someone help me, im really scared and have fever right now
Blank
617474_tn?1329808620
please someone tell me something, las night i had really bad fever and headache, today i am having trouble walking because of the dizzyness. i am really scared
Blank
Seems like we are both looking for answers and no one is replying to our posts.

Not sure what you're going through, as I am not a doctor - but the first thing I can tell you is not to compensate what you're feeling by getting drunk in order to assist with the feelings you're having. That's just going to get you in a whole other world of issues, as far as I am concerned. Just an opinion, just a thought.

If you're really that worried about what's going on right now, I would think it to be within your best interest to go to the ER or a doctor to have them check you out OR at least give you the reassurance that you're in need of right now.
Blank
617474_tn?1329808620
thanks alot for responding, yes i will see the doctor today. i will not be able to feel better if I don't get myself a ct scan, you know how anxiety works (i hope its anxiety) i am CONVINCED i have a brain tumor =[  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
1926359_tn?1331591739
Blank
lulu747 commented on Feeling real and tryi...
1 hr ago
Blank
ziptup added the Anxiety/Panic Tracker
2 hrs ago
Blank
vicki595 commented on Feeling real and tryi...
5 hrs ago
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Top Anxiety Answerers
480448_tn?1403547723
Blank
nursegirl6572
PA
Blank