Anxiety Community
is a panik attack general for everyone?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

is a panik attack general for everyone?

Hiiiii... ur posts r really helpful. I wud like to share some of my prblms privately... I guess u will help me out. I m frm India. 5 months ago I was a pretty confident and happy man as evr.. but was not happy with my relationshp wid my grfrnd whm o adored to be my wud be better half. she caused sm anxiety and induced in me the fear of getting departed.. moreovr my mom had a tremendous belief in a wellknwn fortune teller.. the person told my mom tht thr wud b life risking trouble for a month for me. I am the only son of my parents.. nd I used to smoke quite a bit. I m a journalist by proffesion. firstly I didnt take my mother's words at all, but she used to remind me of my upcoming worries evryday I used to leavefor my work.. one day I had a pretty full dinr at a restaurant and being overloaded I had a can of colddrinks.. suddenly the gas got stuck for a few minutes and I started feeling uneasy... nd right tht moment I started thinking about my mom's worries regarding me and got stressd.. the moment I started feeling tht I might collapse.. though I was pretty few after a few more minutes... tht day passed eventually nd I forgot the fear... the nxt day I was well with my office duties, came bck as usual fit nd fine... jst aftr completing my dinnr, a sudden anxiety aroseand I started feeling endangered... I asked mom... and she said its a bad tym coming,and as I used to smoke somethng serios might have happnd... those words at tht point of tym anchored tremendously... and had suffered panik attacks in metro nd buses.. I left the job and got isolated...  the doctor told me tht I had panik attacks... I only fear of having hyperventilation... I m having amixide H for a month... but frm tht day I m ata loss of self confience... suggest me.. I get to be fit as I used to be before.. its jst 5 months I m suffering... is it posible to be absolutely fit as I used to be... I want to stop taking ths medicine... for last one mnth the attack is vry mild... bt I m afraid of taking journeys... I have synthesized tht if my mom wudnt have injected the fear in me... I wud hvbeen normal... hoe to destroy the fear?
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
10361664_tn?1409613007
Blank
DarkVixen39 is ...feeling nauseous from... Comment
41 mins ago
973741_tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom commented on Shannon79's status
8 hrs ago
517872_tn?1409410929
Blank
realjimmy commented on Derealization and Dep...
9 hrs ago
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Top Anxiety Answerers
Blank
remar
st. louis, MO
480448_tn?1403547723
Blank